GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My idea for a brilliant reality TV show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 23:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
lol yeh lol there is diz familee rite n there all like 'LOLZ WERE SO HAPPI' den dey get diz guy cummin up2 dem n sayin 'lolz m8, ur mam is ded lolz' n den the familee b all lyk 'OMG WTF NOES!' so d familee b all lyk cryyin n stuff den lolz WE NUKE DER HOUS N C DER REACSHUN 2 DAT! LOLZ!
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
JFH wrote:
> It would be impossible to find a selection of people that were all the
> same weight so you'd end up with some of the contestants having an
> advantage through not being as fat as others to start with.

Maybe measure all their waists before they go in and then make the holes respective sizes

I dunno...only an idea lol

Let ITV make up the stipulations!
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Clazon wrote:
> That is actually amusing Wardy.

Mon 30/05/05 at 23:04
Regular
"0228"
It would be impossible to find a selection of people that were all the same weight so you'd end up with some of the contestants having an advantage through not being as fat as others to start with.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
That is actually amusing Wardy.

Put some money in the next room and watch them run and run like hamsters.
Mon 30/05/05 at 22:55
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I had an idea for a reality show for fat people:

They have a room with a door that is permanently locked. They have fitness equipment in the room and stuff for exercise and they get fed a normal amount every day. The object is to crawl out of a hole that they couldnt fit through before they went in. So therefore they have to lose enough weight to be able to fit through the hole.

I thought of it at school when i saw a room with a broken window and a fat person inside. The window was circular and big enough for a normal person to fit through, but i thought that would be a good reality show :)
Mon 30/05/05 at 18:32
Regular
"8==="
...and there was one were every person was an actor apart from one guy.
Mon 30/05/05 at 18:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I thought the best idea would be to stage a Big Brother-style event,
> and then not actually film any of it. Then after a while let some of
> them out, to a completely empty arena (well, maybe some old guy
> sweeping up old newspaper) and let them wonder off into nothingness.

They already did that for Comic Relief or something, with celebs.
Mon 30/05/05 at 18:05
Regular
"8==="
Blank wrote:
> OR while they're in there, move the house at night bit by bit so that
> eventually it's positioned on the edge of a cliff. Specifically, the
> door side.

I'd gladly spend a pound to vote if that was the case.
Mon 30/05/05 at 18:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
OR while they're in there, move the house at night bit by bit so that eventually it's positioned on the edge of a cliff. Specifically, the door side.
Sat 28/05/05 at 20:48
"period drama"
I thought the best idea would be to stage a Big Brother-style event, and then not actually film any of it. Then after a while let some of them out, to a completely empty arena (well, maybe some old guy sweeping up old newspaper) and let them wonder off into nothingness.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.