GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paris"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 22:02
Regular
That's right, come Monday I'll be whisking myself (and family) off to Paris with all the economy class luxuries I have come to love in my life-long experience of flying

I'll be snapping the Eiffel Tower and other landmarks with my Digi cam within minutes and I'm hoping that the five day trip will not become fluctuated with art gallery visits or become dull.

Apart from my French (which I gave up last year) I know absolutely no phrases, and my French is none. I'm going to brush up on one vital phrase before I go - 'Do you speak English ?'. 'Non'. 'Ourevoir'.

So, I'm hoping that the Eiffel Tower will be as good as the Enpire State but without the mammoth queue times

For anyone that has been recently recommendations of what to see and do would be appreciated

I know you are on the edge of you latrine seat (flash name for the 'shipper') with a picture of me clutched to your chest as you rock back and forth silently weeping. Fear not, it's only 5 days.

Until then my pretties ... you better be scared
Sat 28/05/05 at 20:15
Lawrence wrote:
> Ferme a la bouche

Even that doesn't make sense
Sat 28/05/05 at 20:09
Regular
Lord Funk wrote:
> 'Ourevoir'.

Au Revoir*
Sat 28/05/05 at 19:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ferme a la bouche
Sat 28/05/05 at 18:42
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Just remember to say "Tu as une tête à faire sauter les plaques degards!" which means You have a face that blows off manhole covers. A term of real endearment. And call all waiters Garçon. That's just standard these days.
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I did tell you I don't speak French, foo'
Sat 28/05/05 at 00:00
about 400kb/s

LOLOL
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:31
Regular
I can download at 120kbs

lol
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I can download at 2.24kb/s

Pages. Take. Forever.
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:25
Regular
It's weird, I can download at about 8Kb/s (which is odd, as it shouldn't be possible), but it takes AGES to load a pge.
Fri 27/05/05 at 23:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ha. It'd be classic if I got warned for swearing in French.

As if anyone, but you and me knew what they meant.

I have 56k. But it's more like 10k.

:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.