GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stats"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 22:26
Regular
I take great offence (although no one else will or should on my behalf) at the prescribed status of Newbie. Although not an internet addict i demand that my status be upgraded as i have been here since the first few days. And it is only because of that useless incident when user name became unique I lost my old user name of Ashley as i had changed email addresses. This is an outrage and I am sure you all agree.

(no i am not relly outraged but rather bored and just felt like complaining about something)
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:32
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Spider II wrote:
> I'm finally a regular, after 3 days. Is that a record???

:)

How come it says youre still a JAT! Anyway R U sure you have the right amount of words as well!

I also see you havent added any cheats or reviewS!
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:07
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Spider II wrote:
> I'm finally a regular, after 3 days. Is that a record???

Well at least your not lying this time Spider. I was just about to give you a firm kick up the back side. How come you are so obsessed with your stats by the way. Do you think that you are going to win a prize or something?

}:>
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:03
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I'm finally a regular, after 3 days. Is that a record???

Sun 10/06/01 at 20:00
Grix Thraves wrote:
> No... I can't say they're fun anymore. They have their moments, but
> nothing really interesting happens anymore. The highlight of last
> week was the Humpty Dumpty story Meka wrote... and the Edgy thing is
> interesting, at least.

I'll give it a while. I want to stay for
> the stories, but if no-one has any time for it, then there is no
> reason for me to be here.

I aint gonna argue grix. GOOD luck though.
Sun 10/06/01 at 19:59
Regular
still on the subject of stats i see there are now little adverts in them. I was pleasefd to see my own meagre stats sport the advert of the rather quality "Diablo".
Sun 10/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
It was in some respects more interesting before. I used to come to the site quite a lot when people had something useful to say or at least interesting to argue about or decent stories to tell. It was good last summer with grix, fogmaster, ant,the game,soup dragon and various others who I have probably forgotten to list. There were very few posts but out of abot 20 fifteen would be worth reading but now it is more like 15 out of every hundred after you have read loads of completely random posts and it just takes to much time to post. Things need to get a bit more interesting with more quality post like in " the good old days" if every one is going to stay other wise the site will lose valuable contributors such as Grix. So come on post somethng extremely interesting/amusing/worthwhile/ helpful and preferably original nox.
Sun 03/06/01 at 22:04
Regular
No... I can't say they're fun anymore. They have their moments, but nothing really interesting happens anymore. The highlight of last week was the Humpty Dumpty story Meka wrote... and the Edgy thing is interesting, at least.

I'll give it a while. I want to stay for the stories, but if no-one has any time for it, then there is no reason for me to be here.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hmmm... You make a good point Grix, the discussions aren't what they used to be before Christmas... but they're still good fun!

It would be sad to see you leave Grix, but we can't stop you. If you want to levae then do, but at least consider staying!
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:29
Regular
Nah... SR is nothing compared to what it used to be. I know most agree with me.

The only reason, I repeat, ONLY reason, I come on now, is to write in the stories. I hang around here chatting because I'm either waiting for someone else to write in the story, or because I'd rather stay in this little old world than face the real one.

Something has gone wrong badly with the discussions, and I'm beginning to wonder if there is any point coming on anymore at all.
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:29
MEMories past and times of all when the donkeys were old... DArn I mucked it up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.