GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Multiplayer Level on Perfect Dark/Goldeneye/TWINE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 22:21
Regular
Here are my fav multiplayer levels on my favourite games!

Perfect Dark - RAVINE - I think its such a cool level especially when using the slayer rocket controller function!

Goldeneye - TEMPLE - with proximity mines. I love this level because with the proxy mines, you can go into the main room and plant them all over the doors. That means that whenever someone enters - they die!

TWINE - SKY RAIL - This is the best sniper spot level on all three games! Just hop onto the sky rail and blast everyone! (It works best using explosives!)
Mon 11/06/01 at 15:41
Caves are superb, although only with the Sniper from the body armour you can Snipe at people from the two levels below...very satifying.

However for Remote mines and all other guns the Stack is probably the best level.
Mon 11/06/01 at 12:44
Regular
Goldeneye: Stack-the utimate arena
Perfect Dark: The New Temple the falling down the whole in the middle was so much better.
Twine: Turkey/istanbul Alleys,open spaces and that platform you can jump on to from the top of the main building through the hole in the railing.
Mon 11/06/01 at 11:20
Regular
New Jimmy wrote:
> Goldeneye - Caves, great for the Sniper

Perfect Dark - Ravine

Caves for me? no thnx....
Mon 11/06/01 at 10:56
Goldeneye - Caves, great for the Sniper

Perfect Dark - Ravine
Sat 02/06/01 at 22:25
Talking of The Matrix. I think that film are rather silly. I wont give my reasons for not liking the film, because this is a game board. erm... yeah!
Sat 02/06/01 at 17:35
Golden Eye - Stack great sniping, corridor war fare and open arena (simple yet great)

Perfect Dark - I play on the Complex the most (and is overall best) however its from GoldenEye so the Grid is the best (basically a new Stack nothing to do with the pants Matrix you saddos!)

TWINE - None of them there are pants (like Matrix really!!)
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:56
i've always liked the stack on goldeneye because of the long corridors you need to be accurate and know your way around 'cos it's all pretty much the same the whole way round.
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:27
in my opinion, the best level in perfect dark and goldeneye is facility, because it works great with four players and has a lot of replay value. i've been playing this level ever since goldeneye was released ;)
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:19
i love ravine and facility too
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:12
I don't play much of Perfect Dark, but the Library in Goldeneye is good fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.