GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remeniscing..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 14:52
Regular
"..."
...or however it's spelt, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Just been rereading this to remember how much we all rocked back in the day.

Newer members of the forum...just read this and be slightly sad that you missed the golden age of the WWE forum...

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?threadid=87864&forumid=52[/URL]
Sat 28/05/05 at 19:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ah, the memories. I've just had another look through it. Quality stuff. :)
Sat 28/05/05 at 12:35
Regular
"not a friken newbie"
I am longtime members of other forums and I just miss the feeling you get when you read sting may come to WWE or Hogan to return at mania
Sat 28/05/05 at 11:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
see how much free time people used to have??
i blame society.
Fri 27/05/05 at 22:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, I'm up for it Ant.
Fri 27/05/05 at 22:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yepo, Grandprix did indeed, he also became the first and only ever SRW GrandSlammer, winning every single SRW Title.

Which got him another game...paid by me. :D

But I didn't mind, it was worth it for all the work we'd done.

Maybe one day SRW can make a return, or at least the CAW Division.

But anyway, anyone whose up for the patented "SRW Classic Series", just let me know. :D
Fri 27/05/05 at 19:23
Regular
Woooo, good times guys, good times.
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:38
Regular
Yeah, I like the sound of that Antteh.

We all pwned at SRW matches back in the day, and that Elimination Chamber match was the best work of all the writers involved I'd say.

Heh, remember the time GP won GAD for his Hardcore match?
Fri 27/05/05 at 15:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
I was thinking a few weeks back...using the old SRW Wrestling topic, and our own files, maybe we should have an SRW Classic Match every fortnight or so? And the SRW writers can take turns in posting their personal favourites, whether they wrote it or not.
Fri 27/05/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
We dont have to write that much do we?

Thats good though! Must have taken ages!!
Fri 27/05/05 at 15:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You might want to add Part 2 to that as well. It was that big that we had to split it into 2 parts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.