GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Carroll and Ricardo Released"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 14:11
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=280797&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=United+release+Carroll&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

That only leaves Howard, so looks like Ferguson will be bringing in at least two keepers over the summer
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:11
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=280797&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=United+release+Carroll&channel=Football_Home[/URL]

That only leaves Howard, so looks like Ferguson will be bringing in at least two keepers over the summer
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:14
Regular
I guess Carroll would not sign a new contract, can be the only reason for it.

Seems a little strange but yes United will have to buy a new keeper now.
Fri 27/05/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
hahahaha

The only reason Carroll was stalling over a new contract was because he was waiting for someone to come in for him, looks like it has backfired!
Fri 27/05/05 at 15:20
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Welcome to League One Roy!!!!
Fri 27/05/05 at 16:28
Regular
Good chance he could end up back were he came from - Wigan, so could be one more season of Premership Football for him.
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:42
Regular
"the whites are goin"
I want tranmere to sign one of them, we released out other keeper and we now only have one and a 17 year old kid! Doubt we could afford the wages though...
Sat 28/05/05 at 11:17
Regular
"not dead"
Shadow wrote:
> Good chance he could end up back were he came from - Wigan, so could
> be one more season of Premership Football for him.

That's what I thought - they've got the money to pay his wages too. I imagine that there would be a few premiership teams interested in him.

As for Man Utdm looking at the gossip column on the BBC football site today, they've been linked with pretty much every goalkeeper conceivable. A £35 million bif for Buffon, £10 million for Robinson, and they'll desperately try to pry Shay Given away from Newcastle.

I'm sure we'll find out the truth soon enough.
Sat 28/05/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh, United (as well as Arsenal) have been linked to anyone who owns a pair of goalkeeper gloves this past year
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I reckon you'll get Robinson - he'll definitely want to move to you if given the oppurtunity, Brought up in and around the area of Leeds, he supported Yoo in his youth. Stupid, strupid man. I hope he cried when Leeds won the league 91/92.

But yes, Robbo should be going to you. And then that'll be another one denounced from the order of buté greatness.

Soon it'll only be Buddle, Martyn and Radebe left

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.