GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One down, a million more to go :|"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 08:53
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4582849.stm[/URL]

Finally, we are rid of those annoying Esure ads with that smug retard practising his weekly pasttime of cross-dressing whilst repeating a long-worn out catchphrase.

I'd love to see the HIGNFY episode mentioned in the article, anyone know where I can download it? Or is it tonight's one?

Now, there's just the plague of spasticated ringtone adverts to get rid of...
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:26
Regular
Elephant.co.uk are so WITTY with their voice over guy going, "we've taken the song and dance out of...whatever it is we do", while some poor b*stard in an elephant suit dances about

LOL GD 1 URE REAL FUNY
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:08
Regular
What about Elephant.co.uk?

That guy deserves a rusty blade in the face.
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:05
Regular
"I ran into an old friend the other day, scratched the paintwork, dent in teh bumper...."

WHY DIDN'T YOU SMASH YOUR FASE!?!?
Fri 27/05/05 at 13:01
Regular
The "Quote Me Happy" ones pish me off more

"LOL MY CAR IZ GREEN ND IT DUNN GOT DEM 4 WEELZ!!! QUOTE ME HAPPY HOMESLICE!11"

"LOL WOOHOOOOOO YEYYAC LOLOLXO FANTASTIC!!11"

stfu
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:59
Regular
Huh, i enjoyed them.
The only thing that annoyed me was that damn catchphrase.
My wee brother picked up on it, and now any time he does anything wrong and you tell him to **** off, he jus tgoes "Calm down dear"

I still prefer this "non-humour" to Norwich Union's "Quote Me Happy" business.

Oh, the best E-Sure advert was before Micheal Winner though, with E-sure "only insuring good drivers"
You see some madman in a car driving down the street really fast (It's all animated), then he breaks sharply in front of a blind man with his guide dog crossing the road.
The dog craps himself (literally) and runs away, and then the blind man walks into a lamppost.

Ahhhhh genius.
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:29
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Prince of England wrote:
> I hate Esure there adverts are so rubbish

You can't deny that it's been a hugely successful advertising campain for Esure though. The whole point of adverts really.
Fri 27/05/05 at 12:14
Regular
This comment is brilliant on so many levels:

"Hopefully someone will market a Michael Winner ringtone.
Norman Day, Birmingham, UK"
Fri 27/05/05 at 11:07
Replaced by a puppet animation mouse? HMMMMMMM
Fri 27/05/05 at 11:04
Regular
"lets go back"
Its not tonights. It was on a few week back.
Fri 27/05/05 at 08:53
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4582849.stm[/URL]

Finally, we are rid of those annoying Esure ads with that smug retard practising his weekly pasttime of cross-dressing whilst repeating a long-worn out catchphrase.

I'd love to see the HIGNFY episode mentioned in the article, anyone know where I can download it? Or is it tonight's one?

Now, there's just the plague of spasticated ringtone adverts to get rid of...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.