GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman Status !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:29
"Majestic"
I've just reached Hitman Status with the pistols - now I fear no man.

I figured achieving Hitman Status with a pistol would be more useful at this point than say doing it with a shotgun - as pistols are widely available all over town. I can now wiled two handguns, and take a man down with ease.

Probably the best way to achieve Hitman status is to have a lot of bullets - buy a house somewhere, and have a massive shoot out outside your house. Shoot anybody that gets in your way! When you have 4 stars on the wanted meter, go back inside, save it, the coppers will have cleared, and your health will be restored - now all you have to do is go outside and reek more havoc!

Doesn't take long, and the results are more than rewarding.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:19
"cheerios"
Just found out that it works on cars as well. It took me 5 minutes to level up all my fast shooting guns.
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:54
Not with SMGs, but with mini-SMGs you can.
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:39
Regular
can you have duel SMGs? i have hitman status for it and the m4
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:27
"Umbrella"
You can also do it with your Sub-Machine Guns.
Thu 04/11/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
With the sub machine guns you need to learn burst control .. short burst down the gangster, move lock to next target, short burst ... repeat ... haven't checked my stats on the pistol or the SMGs lately although I'm sure my level on pistols has increased.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:53
Well it doesn't count if they're dead...

So it wouldn't be that easy to be honest. With fast shooting guns you'll just run out of ammo faster, as a few times you'll probably still be pumping bullets into them when they're dead.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:44
"cheerios"
down wrote:
> I don't mean kill 1000 people, just shoot them 1000 times. As the
> pistols take about 3 shots to kill someone, more when aiming at
> police/SWAT/FBI etc, you'll probably only kill 300 people or so.

Does this work with an Uzi, because that would be just so easy. I've only done it with pistols so far. Reminds me of Max Payne.
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:56
To get Hitman Status, you have to shoot people a thousand times. Possibly cars as well.

I don't mean kill 1000 people, just shoot them 1000 times. As the pistols take about 3 shots to kill someone, more when aiming at police/SWAT/FBI etc, you'll probably only kill 300 people or so.

You can check in your stats, under weapons, then current weapon, how many points you've racked up.

Once you're at 1000 it rises no more. I think it's at a random number like 998 or 999 that you need to get Hitman status.
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:48
"Majestic"
Yeah, what he said. I love these dual pistols, they make shooting so much easier, because you can drop a man in half the time.

Superb!
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Lou Role wrote:
> gr13ve wrote:
> good tip. I just got dual uzi, off to do the pistols now.
>
> Do you automatically get two Uzis one you reach hitman status, or do
> you have to buy another one or what?

When you reach hitman he just pulls out another uzi, no need to buy more, unless you only have enough bullets for one clip, you can't exactly split a mag in half.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.