GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo and Sega , the ultiamate force !!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 21:03
Regular
Now that Ninty and Sega are partners just think of all the great games we were getting from the companies when they were rivals , but now we will great super great games !
just think we could have , instead of sonic and knuckles , sonic and mario or Shinobi vs Link ! just like those old xmen vs spiderman which you see in the arcades.
Just think if Nintendo , Sega , Sony , Microsoft and all the other 3rd party games makers joined forces !! then even though there would be no competion between them all , they could keep there seperate buildings and company names but
like when a new console is made they could have :
Microsoft : doing internet, stratagy games like age of empires and some hardware things
Nintendo :doing the design and colors of the console , games like zelda etc and the control as all there controls are always unique
Sega : Technology for laser guns and other arcade guns and fishing rods etc , and games that they are good for like sonic
Sony : Marketing , games , helping nintendo with the design
3rd party developers : making release games.
We would be the luckiest gamers in the universe and the prices would be dead cheap as each companie wouldn't spend as much on marketing as they would all have one big fund that they could all use , and with no competition between them then they wouldn't have to raise their prices to try and beat the other companies . so in the end they would be a MILLION ! times richer than Bill Gates !
Then after they have all joined together they could start getting robotics teams to make game more real by having a moving enemy to shoot at , then as we enter the near future , they could then get hooked up with virtual reality boffins that would make the gear for them so that you become part of the game , and in the end you would write the course of the game yourself as the storyline would be left out and you have to adventure around the vast vast vast worlds until you feel the game has ended so you can bring to a dramatic climax by yourself , then when the ending sequence begins , all the music and stuff would be recorded but you could say what you want to the cast of the game and then they answer you !!!! And after that they could get stuff that plugs into you so you have all your thoughts and fellings being dispayed in full color and in high detail !
By 2050 coputer games would be in control of the world and we would all be in a fantasy day dream where all things don't seem real as the games would be so advanced that we couldn't tell the difference when we are in the game or in real life ! This is a scary but most likely true thing to think of , but it would be cool !
Then with Microsoft on board we could go on the net in full 3d using our virtual reality gear we could visit the sites and do everything that we can a pc screen but actually go into a web site like a shop , just like on Futurama tm where Lila and Fry go on the net and it is in full 3d !
Phew thats alot of thoughts and i hope i didn't bore any of you with it !
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
that was wrong "if the didn't split up and stayed together we would get rubbish games. sorry
Fri 01/06/01 at 18:13
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
yep , i supose that if they all split up we wouldn't get as gooder games , but such is life !
Fri 01/06/01 at 14:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The day all the companies join together will be they day that Aliens come out of my ears. (Unfortuantly)
Fri 01/06/01 at 12:30
Sega have had a fair bit of practice with the GC dev kits , they had one last november before they announced they were ceasing hardware production.
Fri 01/06/01 at 12:09
Regular
"not dead"
True, yes Sega are dishing out their franchises amongst all systems, it's just that they have said that they find the GAMECUBE a joy to program for, and they will probably make it the main focus of their efforts.
Fri 01/06/01 at 12:02
Regular
"Back For Good"
why does every nintendo follower think that Sega and Nintendo are sitting in an office,smoking cigars and working together.shows how much they know doesn't it??

Sega have just stopped making consoles and are producing games for ALL consoles. just like all the rest of the game publishers.Capcom,Squaresoft,Konami etc
Fri 01/06/01 at 11:58
Regular
"Back For Good"
i think if that happened,it would be fine for a wshort while and then fall completly apart.People would split up go their own way and maybe start their own company.

games console companys are working like crazy to be the best one at the moment,without this they would be laid back and would release dumb games whenever they get around to it, in other words they would make stupid cheap games and we would probably buy them.

What if you don't like their console? there isn't any other ones availible.

everyone thinks if companys unite it would be paradise,belive me it would destroy the gaming industry and thankfully it aint gona happen.
Fri 01/06/01 at 07:34
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
what do you lot think of my ideas ?
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:03
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Now that Ninty and Sega are partners just think of all the great games we were getting from the companies when they were rivals , but now we will great super great games !
just think we could have , instead of sonic and knuckles , sonic and mario or Shinobi vs Link ! just like those old xmen vs spiderman which you see in the arcades.
Just think if Nintendo , Sega , Sony , Microsoft and all the other 3rd party games makers joined forces !! then even though there would be no competion between them all , they could keep there seperate buildings and company names but
like when a new console is made they could have :
Microsoft : doing internet, stratagy games like age of empires and some hardware things
Nintendo :doing the design and colors of the console , games like zelda etc and the control as all there controls are always unique
Sega : Technology for laser guns and other arcade guns and fishing rods etc , and games that they are good for like sonic
Sony : Marketing , games , helping nintendo with the design
3rd party developers : making release games.
We would be the luckiest gamers in the universe and the prices would be dead cheap as each companie wouldn't spend as much on marketing as they would all have one big fund that they could all use , and with no competition between them then they wouldn't have to raise their prices to try and beat the other companies . so in the end they would be a MILLION ! times richer than Bill Gates !
Then after they have all joined together they could start getting robotics teams to make game more real by having a moving enemy to shoot at , then as we enter the near future , they could then get hooked up with virtual reality boffins that would make the gear for them so that you become part of the game , and in the end you would write the course of the game yourself as the storyline would be left out and you have to adventure around the vast vast vast worlds until you feel the game has ended so you can bring to a dramatic climax by yourself , then when the ending sequence begins , all the music and stuff would be recorded but you could say what you want to the cast of the game and then they answer you !!!! And after that they could get stuff that plugs into you so you have all your thoughts and fellings being dispayed in full color and in high detail !
By 2050 coputer games would be in control of the world and we would all be in a fantasy day dream where all things don't seem real as the games would be so advanced that we couldn't tell the difference when we are in the game or in real life ! This is a scary but most likely true thing to think of , but it would be cool !
Then with Microsoft on board we could go on the net in full 3d using our virtual reality gear we could visit the sites and do everything that we can a pc screen but actually go into a web site like a shop , just like on Futurama tm where Lila and Fry go on the net and it is in full 3d !
Phew thats alot of thoughts and i hope i didn't bore any of you with it !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.