GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"School Teachers today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 19:57
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
Has anyone hu may still go to school, hu actually bothers to read these things, realised how...waked out some teachers are...i guess thats the rite word. For starters they actually believe students give a **** about school uniform, and then comes the terrible detentions, sitting in a classroom, more than happy to waste ure teachers time, as they try to explain to u the meaning of respect towards teachers, most of whom u r twice as tall as, 10 times smarter, and a lot thinner. But however, some just make you laugh, for instance, me and some buddys spent one chemistry lesson teaching our old teacher the meanings of words such as 'homie' 'waked out' and getting him to call one of our classmates by the name of crakmonkey, and were rewarded not just by hum doing this, but by the line 'I dont know about you guys, but I can sure blow my own trumpet now', im not even sure if he realised the meaning of wot he was saying!! Well, teachers these days are few, and you can only help but laugh at some of them. Sure, they old and wiser, but they never want to be prooved wrong..arent they great..and im still conviced our chemistry teacher is et...for one, he walks round skool going 'bloob, bloop' and sort of walking intom things and mumbling things, and then waddling through the corridors...hes never unhappy though...maybe hes on drugs? Hes still the best, finest teacher we have, and by god i respect thta!!
Sun 29/05/05 at 15:59
Regular
"lol"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Ricardo Lomardo wrote:
> person hu calls me stupid.
>
> this is generally what happens when you type like a retard.

The typing errors were rather annoying wernt they? lol
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:12
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
obviously....
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:11
Regular
"bot"
or maybe I looked at the timestamps on your posts throughout this forum and saw that they spanned over a substantial period of time.
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:09
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
spose uve just ben sitting watching my online status....hmmm...he seems to still be online....let me continue watching him untill he goes offline...hmmm....he doesnt seem to be going...hmmmm...wot if i wat a little longer...hmmmmm...no.....five hours later/.....hmmmm maybe i shuld go now...hmmm...no hes still online...hmmm....just a little longer....etc etc etc
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:07
Regular
"bot"
you've been online for hours, you have plenty of time.
And our typing is hardly 'posh'. It doesn't take very much effort to spell and punctuate your posts correctly.
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
in this fast hectic world, i ahve no time to type like you posh typer people do...and anyway most people get wot im trying to say...and this is real stupid, i talk about a teacher, and by the end of it we r talking about how retarded my typing is...god dam it...y??! dear god y???!
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:02
Regular
"bot"
Ricardo Lomardo wrote:
> person hu calls me stupid.

this is generally what happens when you type like a retard.
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:59
Regular
"0228"
Ricardo Lomardo wrote:
> im seriously gonna freak at the next person hu calls me stupid...i go
> to a friking grammer skool!! god dam it...im taking a gcse two yeasr
> easrly thats rite ima kid!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A grammer school, eh? Not too sure what one of those is, a grammar school on the other hand...
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:34
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
im seriously gonna freak at the next person hu calls me stupid...i go to a friking grammer skool!! god dam it...im taking a gcse two yeasr easrly thats rite ima kid!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"0228"
Ricardo Lomardo wrote:
> most of whom u r 10 times smarter

Your teachers must be really stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.