GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps3 vs xbox"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 19:57
"the facts"
playstations cannot posibly be as good as microsofts xbox power because sony are only good for making walkmans and audio hardware.But there absolutley poor at making consoles xbox all the way you cant stop the XBOX POWER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH P.S. DIE IN HELL Because

WARNING: Too much xbox power playstation crumbling benieth the rafters.
Fri 27/05/05 at 11:11
Regular
"lol"
colossus warlord wrote:
>Sorry if i shock you with my words but my xbox has gave me the power to be a
> winner.

I wish Xbox would give you the sense to shut up.
Fri 27/05/05 at 10:47
Regular
LoL Icrus, u daman!
Fri 27/05/05 at 10:44
360 are 1200 times faster. look!

3 x 1200 = 360

therfeore obiovus microsfot have beeten SOny AGAIN this time.
Fri 27/05/05 at 10:31
"the facts"
ahhhh so some of you ps2 lovers actually can read what i have wrote that gives me some opposition. Now then i know a lot of people that own an xbox and they all say they will never turn back to their ps2 due to the great worldwide power the xbox has given them. Sorry if i shock you with my words but my xbox has gave me the power to be a winner.

yours faithfully:

colossus warlord.
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:04
Regular
"lets go back"
So sony only make walkmans, but microsoft only make PC programs so what do they know about hardware (using your strange logic, at least)
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:13
Regular
"The definitive tag"
...and crap.
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:12
Regular
"lol"
This topic is soooo late.
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I see you know what you're talking about...
Thu 26/05/05 at 19:57
"the facts"
playstations cannot posibly be as good as microsofts xbox power because sony are only good for making walkmans and audio hardware.But there absolutley poor at making consoles xbox all the way you cant stop the XBOX POWER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH P.S. DIE IN HELL Because

WARNING: Too much xbox power playstation crumbling benieth the rafters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.