GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paying on UKgames.com"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 21:00
Regular
A lot of us here on UKdiscussions.com dont have a credit card. Ok, ok some of us do but not most of us do! So that means we have to go through our parents to get things of SR and a lot of the time they say..

Oh not now, or not today!

I recently went on a website called Splashplastic.com and ordered a free Splashplastic card, I dont know if any of you have heard of this but it allows you to buy over the internet, but only on certain websites.

I think it would be a great idea if UKgames.com joined up. Gameplay.com and Jungle.com a joining up but I really wanna spend my money on some good deals, and it could make SR a bit more money.

I have already entered this into Tony's good Ideas link and I hope it goes through and is used because I think it would be a really good idea!
Fri 01/06/01 at 22:02
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Sure thing!

Already done.

Dont be so rude to your elders.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:55
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Oi Zeldapro go and look in the Anyone want a challenge forum or whatever it was called you started you never replied. Also check out my forum.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:54
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
ZZZZZzzzzz...
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:50
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
SP is a great idea....oh no.....slowly losing conciousness....... deep sleep approaching.
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:08
DareDevilDash wrote:
> SP (Splash Plastic) is a great idea. If only it were European, I
> live in France.

But, fortunately, I AM SCOTTISH!!! FEEL THE POWER OF WILLIAM WALLACE'S BLOOD FLOW THROUGH MY VEINS!!!!!!
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:06
SP (Splash Plastic) is a great idea. If only it were European, I live in France.
Fri 01/06/01 at 15:48
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
EvilBoris wrote:
> I know how it works.
You but a voucher worth £xx and pay it
> into you splashtastic accout over the phone. you then use the card
> to buy something from a compatible web site.

I dont know exactly because I havent put any on it yet though although I have nearly £100 ready and willing to put on it but only if I can find some good sites like UKgames.com otherwise I'll find an SR shop which I will have to get my parents to drive me miles to get to or just find a shop in town.

Anyway I am pretty sure that you hand ovwer your card with normal cash to the cashier in a shop and they put the money in their till and swipe your card like with a mobile phone top up card!
Fri 01/06/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Special Reserve could do with putting a shop in Cambridge because then I could get there easier.
Fri 01/06/01 at 11:42
i forgot to say that you buy a voucher from a shop.
Fri 01/06/01 at 11:39
I know how it works.
You but a voucher worth £xx and pay it into you splashtastic accout over the phone. you then use the card to buy something from a compatible web site.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.