GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I cannae be oosed todie, och."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Really can't be bothered to do anything today. Got 2 web projects on, which will net me roughly £1500, and they're both close to being finished, but for reasons beyond my control there's a delay for each. So I'm just sitting about with the animals (we have quite a complex eco-system here), but they're mostly asleep. Just let the rabbit out, but it's playing "the curtain game" (it likes to lift up the curtain and push it's way under, then run round again and repeat).

Bored.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My day starts between 8am and 9am, then I go to bed between 1am and 2am. Don't need much sleep (average about 6 hours per night), but I have a lie-in every now and again. Depends where I am really. If I'm at my parent's house, I'll be in bed by midnight, but playing videogames, or drawing up designs. At the girlfriend's I'm sometimes up still when her Dad gets up for work at 5:30am, then I'll have breakfast with her and sleep when she goes to work, or stay up and suffer.

I expect that when I finally get my own place I'll become completely nocturnal, like a badger, or just replace sleep with some other activity. And I'll admit that I've met up to play videogames with Snuggly & co. after neither sleeping, washing, or changing my clothes, and still beaten him them at Halo.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
It's been at least a year since I've fallen asleep before midnight, except for afternoon naps.
Wed 25/05/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
CDouch wrote:
> Ah, my old life. I started my "new" job today. I say it
> like that as I've moved to a different branch of WH Smith that's a
> little closer to where I worked three months ago. Oh how I hated it.
----

I've been to work already today, was home by 11am. Had some food, watched the rest of a dvd and then went to sleep for a bit.
Now I'm wide awake and off tomorrow, so a late night for me. Possibly even midnight.
Wed 25/05/05 at 18:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I quit my job after one day. EB picked me up Monday night and took me to Cambs. Today I got up, went to work with him, sat in the car reading my magazines and doing my puzzles (I feel old before my time :o( ) He took me home at lunch time and I fell asleep. Now I got 25 mins before he comes home and I have to run him a bath. He's all stressed..I dunna what to do :o(
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:18
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Goatboy wrote:
> Just woken up from my afternoon nap, going to have a drink and a fag
> before playing WoW for a bit.

Ah, my old life. I started my "new" job today. I say it like that as I've moved to a different branch of WH Smith that's a little closer to where I worked three months ago. Oh how I hated it.

6:00am - Get up
6:55am - Begin my three mile(ish) walk
7:30am - Arrive at work and put out all the new magazines/newspapers
8:30am - The shop opens and I perform one mind crushing job after another*
10:15am - Have my break in a staff room full of angry middle aged woman
10:30am - Back to jobs.
1:30pm - After washing away dirt and blood from carrying things, I have my lunch. I'm joined by my girlfriend's best friend (who is also my friend’s ex-girlfriend) and have the first and only decent conversation of the day.
2:30pm - Back to work. The lady who I'm replacing suggests I skip my next break and leave fifteen minutes early.
3:45pm - I do.

*Today these included packing up thirty four boxes of old promotional photo albums and sealing them up to be sent away. The lame thing is they don’t have a lift. So I had to carry them all upstairs, then down again when I was finished. I then pealed stickers off stationary and books.

At least I don't have to claim benefits anymore and can put an end to my money problems. Just wish I could be doing more with my time.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Tomm wrote:
> Wait 4 hours for the bar to open at 10pm.
>
> Hipflasks are a godsend for the serious boozer in times of "4
> hours before the bar opens" moments.

Good idea, now to find one :P
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tomm wrote:
> Wait 4 hours for the bar to open at 10pm.

Hipflasks are a godsend for the serious boozer in times of "4 hours before the bar opens" moments.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:00
Regular
"the burning sky"
Currently planning the most efficient way to get slaughtered at my end of year Prom tomorrow. So far we have:

Pub Lunch + Couple of Pints.
Go home and get dressed.
Meet back at the pub for more beer.
Go to Prom at 6
Wait 4 hours for the bar to open at 10pm.
Drink lots of beer.

Amidst that lot I should be receiving an award for 'Brains of the year', whilst my mate receives 'Alcoholic of the year'.
Wed 25/05/05 at 16:56
Regular
"The Red Shift"
monkey_man wrote:
> Really can't be bothered to do anything today. Got 2 web projects on,
> which will net me roughly £1500, and they're both close to being
> finished, but for reasons beyond my control there's a delay for each.
> So I'm just sitting about with the animals (we have quite a complex
> eco-system here), but they're mostly asleep. Just let the rabbit
> out, but it's playing "the curtain game" (it likes to lift
> up the curtain and push it's way under, then run round again and
> repeat).

Heh.
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Just woken up from my afternoon nap, going to have a drink and a fag before playing WoW for a bit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.