GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams #2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 22:24
Regular
"cachoo"
What's your dream, people? [strangest urge to call you all littleuns :'( ]

What do you wanna do/be when you 'grow up'? Or if you've already done gone growed up.. what do you still wanna do/be?

Where do you want to live? What's your ideal job? Are you married? Or have the perfect partner? What car do you drive? How much money do you have in your bank? Did you find the cure for cancer or the meaning of life? Or invent something? Are you famous? Are you in prison? WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Camm awwwn, it's good to fantasize.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:33
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> I'm going to be the frontman in a world-conquering Emo band.

I'm going to cry to this man's music, whilst desperately seeking the creative urge which my soul is crying out for, to elevate me to a status comparable to his.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:28
Regular
"bot"
I'm going to be the frontman in a world-conquering Emo band.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:49
"possibly impossible"
Bah! I'd still liked to go and live in Spain, but so many English people are going there it wouldn't be as much of a challenge.

The only thing stopping me is finding a decent job over there that would pay enough...

...oh, and the language...
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
Ok i think you're right. I have always wanted to be in C.S.I tohugh. It's like the only career that drags all the GCSEs I have picked together.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> I've always wanted to be a MP. I'd show those fatCats what I can do.

I think thats what most of them think before they start
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
I've always wanted to be a MP. I'd show those fatCats what I can do.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I've always wanted to own a cinema after I have enough monies to run it independently.
Wed 25/05/05 at 02:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Heh, t'is hard. It's like you need to etch the words into your mind
> telling you constantly you're going to die the same/next day. But
> that'd probably just make you a paranoid, obsessive freak. Freak's a
> horrible word. Suppose at that point you really do need to just let
> go, try to have some fun and be alive. Something like that.
> Just depends on what you would define 'living life to it's fullest'
> as and how comfortable you feel doing whatever.

I'm already a paranoid obsessive freak :)
This is all self preservation, i think if i was to say " What the hell" and just go and do what i want i'd be dead within a year, i would self destruct in spectacular fashion, i need rules but i think i've got too many at the moment, just wary of letting my hair down because i know myself too well.
Wed 25/05/05 at 02:29
Regular
"cachoo"
Nope.

Flock wrote:
> No work tommorow? It's late for you
> I've thought about doing exactly that and it just doesn't feel right,
> i'm relying too much on there being a tomorrow and having to deal with
> the consequences and memories, i'm very self judgemental so i tend not
> to break my own rules.

Heh, t'is hard. It's like you need to etch the words into your mind telling you constantly you're going to die the same/next day. But that'd probably just make you a paranoid, obsessive freak. Freak's a horrible word. Suppose at that point you really do need to just let go, try to have some fun and be alive. Something like that.
Just depends on what you would define 'living life to it's fullest' as and how comfortable you feel doing whatever.

And yah, I'm absolutely knackered. Poop. I really don't feel like talking to people tomorrow too. :' (
Wed 25/05/05 at 02:17
tomorrow*

Frankly, my way works, so screw you guys.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.