GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"funny thing!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"boom boom click"
walked to the top of mount chiliad and looked out for any planes to shoot down. as you do. Anyway i saw a plane (one of them od crap stunt planes) flying towards me and for some reason didnt shoot it. instead i watched and to my amzement it whent head on into the top of the mountain and blew up!!!!!!!! It was crazy. has anyone else seen anything mad like this?
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"boom boom click"
walked to the top of mount chiliad and looked out for any planes to shoot down. as you do. Anyway i saw a plane (one of them od crap stunt planes) flying towards me and for some reason didnt shoot it. instead i watched and to my amzement it whent head on into the top of the mountain and blew up!!!!!!!! It was crazy. has anyone else seen anything mad like this?
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:42
Regular
""
Its trying to teach you not to drink and fly
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:43
Regular
"boom boom click"
drink and die more like!
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
One crashed infront of me in the street
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
TERRORISTS!

0_0
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:46
Regular
""
SHEEPY wrote:
> One crashed infront of me in the street

were you in a car?
were your headlights on too bright?

maybe you blinded the pilot?
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was running from a gang and this plane landed ahead and blew up.

It was cool
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:50
Regular
"boom boom click"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I was running from a gang and this plane landed ahead and blew up.
>
> It was cool

i knew youd have lots of stuff to say on this topic : )
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:20
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I was getting a chase of the police/army (6 stars) so i jumped into water. Stayed there for a little while and highjacked a police boat. Then started shooting down helicopters. After about 5 mins fish were swimming in the air about a meter above water.
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:58
"period drama"
I saw one of those police trucks just drive straight off the edge of a massive cliff and into a lake for no particular reason.

And the road keeps disapearing, and you're just driving on sky, but that's because the game sucks. As does it when you've been going really fast, then stop and about 10 seconds later the textures pop onto the buildings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.