GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"funny thing!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"boom boom click"
walked to the top of mount chiliad and looked out for any planes to shoot down. as you do. Anyway i saw a plane (one of them od crap stunt planes) flying towards me and for some reason didnt shoot it. instead i watched and to my amzement it whent head on into the top of the mountain and blew up!!!!!!!! It was crazy. has anyone else seen anything mad like this?
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:12
Regular
"hulagadoo"
sheppard wrote:
> can sum1 tel how to get jet pack and i will tell them how to get bike
> with noz and rockets and machine guns on

yah right. The jetpack is in the nofly zone in las venturas. You only get it when you finish a mission for the truth
Thu 04/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
"can u please tell m"
can sum1 tel how to get jet pack and i will tell them how to get bike with noz and rockets and machine guns on
Wed 03/11/04 at 22:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
El Pinko wrote:
> Thats the first funny comment in this "funny thing" thread.
> Hats off to you sir.

You find that funny? Ahahaha.

Now that's funny.
Wed 03/11/04 at 21:02
Regular
"boom boom click"
im pi**ed that you cant rob restaurants anymore!
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:52
Regular
"hulagadoo"
The Shootist wrote:
> actually the crashing plane thing is supposed to be there.....its part
> of the game. Kinda like a random event some people get....its no
> glitch ;)

no body said it was a glitch, just that it was funny.
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:50
Regular
actually the crashing plane thing is supposed to be there.....its part of the game. Kinda like a random event some people get....its no glitch ;)
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> TERRORISTS!
>
>
> 0_0

Thats the first funny comment in this "funny thing" thread. Hats off to you sir.
Tue 02/11/04 at 23:09
"period drama"
They're hardly little things - they're major graphical glitches.
But there we go, I still love it. Damn it all to hell.
Tue 02/11/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If you get all angsty at those little thinsg then you suck.
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:58
"period drama"
I saw one of those police trucks just drive straight off the edge of a massive cliff and into a lake for no particular reason.

And the road keeps disapearing, and you're just driving on sky, but that's because the game sucks. As does it when you've been going really fast, then stop and about 10 seconds later the textures pop onto the buildings.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.