GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 question"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 18:05
Regular
Hi I am selling my PS2 (shock horror) and cannot find any instructions with the packaging, however I do not remember there being any in the first place. Does anyone know if there were any?
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:05
Hi I am selling my PS2 (shock horror) and cannot find any instructions with the packaging, however I do not remember there being any in the first place. Does anyone know if there were any?
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:08
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Yes, there were. How much you selling it for?
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:12
I am not going to say - I will not advertise in the forums.
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:14
Regular
You have to sell at half the RRP if the manual is missing. Honest.
Wed 30/05/01 at 18:52
Woolworths didn't when I bought it.
Wed 30/05/01 at 19:02
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
SSxpro is right. And more to the point why the hell are you selling your ps2???????
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:07
"High polygon count"
khazar wrote:
> SSxpro is right. And more to the point why the hell are you selling
> your ps2???????

Because he's never really been a fan anyway! :-)

Seriously though... if you are selling the PS2 for anywhere around the £200 mark and don't already have a buyer - drop me an e-mail at [email protected] - I can't promise he'll have it, but I may know someone at work who's interested. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Edge Master wrote:
> Hi I am selling my PS2 (shock horror) and cannot find any
> instructions with the packaging, however I do not remember there
> being any in the first place. Does anyone know if there were any?

Did you get the Demo disk in the box? I think the instructions were in a packet with the disk, registration forms e.t.c.
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:58
Found instructions!! Yeha!! Ok, sold it now. I was selling because I have not got the time to play on it, I have no doubt that it is an excellent machine with future games going to be superb - Soul Calibur, Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 making the PS2 THE fighting machine, with racing games like Crazy Taxi and GT3 and the new Getaway looking superb, the PS2 is definitely going to have a lot of success. But when you don't have the time, and dust gathers, and you need money then maybe you will understand 'why the hell I am selling it'!!

See?
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:43
Regular
Nope, I do not understand. Have you seen any shots of Devil May Cry??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.