GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 4x23/24 *mega-spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 17:57
Regular
WOAMG! Now Bauer's "dead", how they can have a Season 5? o_O
Tue 28/06/05 at 18:06
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Instead of knifing Jack's hand, Marwan should have smiled like a clown.
Tue 28/06/05 at 18:04
Regular
The CG as Marwan fell was truly hilarious.
Tue 28/06/05 at 16:32
Regular
"not dead"
This is true. Though she was believed to be at first. Damn it was cool when Jack shot her in the back. Shame he'd given her the bullet proof jacket.

You're right though the people that day aren't really built up enough. In this series the new head of CTU field ops was bound to die. Castle was supporting Jack in a few missions, but wasn't built up at all. He died.

That spastic girl, she died, but she deserved to.

How about killing Paul? That was a bit of a shock - though again, he was a new character for this series, and even if he lived, he wouldn't have played a role again in a future series. It seems that the main characters have become invincible (a bit) but you can see why they want to keep the most popular character in it.
Mon 27/06/05 at 23:21
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yeah, but Nina wasn't a good guy. Loads of bad guys get killed off. Good guys rarely do.
Mon 27/06/05 at 23:12
Regular
"not dead"
Surely Nina was the main character to have been killed off?

I want a new series. I thought this one was excellent, superior to 3 in every way.
Wed 15/06/05 at 17:09
Regular
"lets go back"
Nice to see Snuggly got his missing episode.
Tue 14/06/05 at 23:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Geffdof wrote:
> Woman president? have I been watching the wrong show? or is that some
> kind of joke that I missed?

Nah, Terri Bauer gets re-incarnated as President!
Tue 14/06/05 at 22:58
Regular
It was my least favourite series of the 4, but still better than 99% of TV out there. Season 2 > 1 >>> 3 > 4 for me. I thought there was too much filler stuff just for the sake of it, and it lacked the shock value that I enjoyed in the other series. Sure, the Keeler hit was great, but they went and had him live, which was somewhat disappointing.

I marked out like crazy when Mandy and Novick returned, though, and of course, Tony.

I'm bitter that they're making a fifth series, when the end of series 4 would've been an incredibly fitting way to end 24.
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Blam! Blam! What an excellent ending to another excellent series, it really is the only TV show I bother with anymore - I don't think any other programme in history has had me so tense for so long (even though I cheated by downloading them all and watching 12 episodes in two days).

However, I'm starting to get a little annoyed that they're refusing to kill off the main good guys. To my knowledge, the only ones they've knocked off so far are George Mason and Ryan Chappele, and no one really liked them until they bought it anyway. Killing Jack at the season four finale would have been an awesome move - I know I'd still watch it if he weren't in it.

Series 4 was a complete mish-mash of all the series before - countless terrorist attacks, characters in and out of CTU like a frickin' merry-go-round and the whole 'none of the characters you know and love are in this one' thing only lasted about 6 episodes. I knew Tony would come back, likewise Michelle and the set-up for bringing Palmer back in was pretty blatant from where I was sitting.

However, I loved the new characters of Edgar and Curtis (what a badass) and am glad to hear they'll be back for another series. Was waiting for the re-introduction to Mandy and was so glad it happened - have no doubt she'll be back for devious activity and gratuitous lesbian action. And Chloe is fantastic, it'd be one hell of a depressing show if it wasn't for her.

Chloe: "The strange this is, when I killed him, I didn't feel anything. I hope I'm not one of those psychos."
Edgar: "Maybe you'll freak out in a day or so."
Chloe: "I hope so."

All in all, another fantastic series, right up there with season 2 for me.
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Woman president? have I been watching the wrong show? or is that some kind of joke that I missed?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.