GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Life 2 Coupon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Tue 02/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
Yay, I found mine.

Now, apparently you can download other games, but which ones? BTW - this is one I acquired with my GFX card.
Thu 04/11/04 at 00:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Coin wrote:
> Huh?
>
> As far as I am concerned, you can redeem it for the premier pack -
> (including others) Half-Life, Counter Strike, Team Fortress Classic,
> Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force and Ricochet.
>
> And HL2, obviously.

Eh? What Premier pack? are you talking about the boxed retail version or downloadable content from Steam?

"Half-Life, Counter Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force and Ricochet" All those game come free with Steam anyway, providing you have the original copy of Half Life that is, which you need to enter the CD-Key.
Wed 03/11/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Bicycle"
Huh?

As far as I am concerned, you can redeem it for the premier pack - (including others) Half-Life, Counter Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force and Ricochet.

And HL2, obviously.

Yaaay.

But I have to redeem it by the 16th, aparently. Which B.L.O.W.S.

Aha.
Wed 03/11/04 at 14:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Condition Zero was only required to access the CS: Source BETA, don't know about now though since the full version has been released.

You can redeem the coupon on the retail version of the game, though you can also use it against on of the three package deals offered on Steam.

The silver package is the best deal, you get the full backcatalogue of Valve games (including Condition Zero and the awful Deleted Scenes which isn't worth the space they take up on your PC) Half Life 2, Counter Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half Life 1: Source.

Trouble is, your coupon will only be worth a certain amount, so you'll have to put the rest of the money to the Silver or Gold packages yourself if you want to go the Steam route. Or you could get the Bronze package, which is fairly light on what it gives you.
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:19
Regular
All of them excluding Condition Zero and CS: Source - you have to buy Condition Zero to get Source I believe.
Tue 02/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
Yay, I found mine.

Now, apparently you can download other games, but which ones? BTW - this is one I acquired with my GFX card.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.