GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAH!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 12:45
Regular
"..."
Just got this in my e-mail and it very nearly made me sick...

A farmer had some puppies he needed to sell. He painted a sign advertising the 4 pups. And set about nailing it to a post on the edge of his yard. As he was driving the last nail into the post, he felt a tug on his overalls. He looked down into the eyes of a little boy. "Mister," he said, "I want to buy one of your puppies."

"Well," said the farmer, as he rubbed the sweat off the back of his neck,
"These puppies come from fine parents and cost a good deal of money."
The boy dropped his head for a moment. Then reaching deep into his pocket, he pulled out a handful of change and held it up to
the farmer.
"I've got thirty-nine cents. Is that enough to take a look?" "Sure," said the farmer. And with that he let out a whistle.
"Here, Dolly!" he called. Out from the doghouse and down the ramp ran Dolly followed by four little balls of fur. The little boy pressed his face
against the chain link fence. His eyes danced with delight. As the dogs made their way to the fence, the little boy noticed something else stirring inside the doghouse. Slowly another little ball appeared, this one noticeably smaller.
Down the ramp it slid. Then in a somewhat awkward manner, the little pup began hobbling toward the others,doing its best to catch up.
"I want that one," the little boy said, pointing to the runt.
The farmer knelt down at the boy's side and said, "Son, you don't want that puppy. He will never be able to run and play with you like these other dogs would."
With that the little boy stepped back from the fence, reached down, and began rolling up one leg of his trousers. In doing so he revealed a steel brace running down both sides of his leg attaching itself to a specially made shoe. Looking back up at the farmer, he said, "You see sir, I don't run too well myself, and he will need someone who understands." With tears in his eyes, the farmer reached down and picked up the little pup. Holding it carefully he handed it to the little boy. "How much?" asked the little boy. "No charge," answered the farmer, "There's no charge forlove."

The world is full of people who need someone who understands. It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care.

Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.

Erm, no. I'm not sending this to my circle of friends, if I do, they will go through exactly what I did. Wasting a fraction of my life reading that sentimental schmalz just to find out it's a darn chail e-mail. Then I wished death upon the person who sent it me, the people who sent it them and more importnatly the poeple who spend their time WRITING THIS RUBBISH.

National friendship week? Did they not realise that by the time people have sent it on, it won't be that week anymore? Die.
Sat 04/06/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The Wardy wrote:
> Any ideas on how to edit this and send it back?
> This girl winds me up she sends so many of these chain things
>
> ------------------------------------------
> OMG THIS IS SOOOO SCARY SEND THIS TO 15 PPL IN THE NEXT 143 MIN AND
> THEN PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WIlL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS IT
> IS SOOOO SCARY CUZ IT WORKS BUT IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN YOU WILL
> BE
> CURSED WITH RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS 4 LIFE
> BY DA WAY PLZ DON"T FORWARD THIS MSG BCOS IT ROBS PEOPLE OF
> PRIVACY
> NO OFFENCE!! JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS MSG ONTO A NEW PAGE AND
> THEN
> SEND IT
> -----------------------------------------
>
> From : Rachel Welch > 'u')
>
> Balls to your privacy!

I changed it to...

OMG THIS IS SOOOO ANNOYOIN SEND THIS TO 7000 PPL IN THE NEXT 0.5 MIN AND
THEN PRESS F6 AND JACK S**T WlL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS IT
IS SOOOO SCARY CUZ IT DONT AND NEVR WILL WORK AND UR SO GUILLIBLE AND STUPID YOU SEND THESE PAIN IN THE @RSE EMAILS ON TO OTHER PEOPLE AND FILL UP THEIR EMAILS WITH A LOAD OF JUNK, JUST DONT BOTHER ITS FKIN ANNOYIN
BUT IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN IT DONT MATTER COS UR CURSED ANYWAY, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP EVER IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AND YOU RE AMAZINGLY UGLY AND DULL
BY DA WAY PLZ DON"T FORWARD THIS MSG BCOS IT ROBS PEOPLE OF
PRIVACY - DONT WORRY I AINT SENDIN IT TO NO-ONE COS ITS A WASTE OF TIME, I HAVE ALREADY WASTED 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE READING IT AND REPLYING. DONT WASTE MY TIME AGAIN - IF U EVA SEND ME EMAILS LIKE THIS EXPECT P!SSED OFF REPLIES COS IM FED UP WIV EM
NO OFFENCE!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Any ideas on how to edit this and send it back?
This girl winds me up she sends so many of these chain things

------------------------------------------
OMG THIS IS SOOOO SCARY SEND THIS TO 15 PPL IN THE NEXT 143 MIN AND
THEN PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WIlL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS IT
IS SOOOO SCARY CUZ IT WORKS BUT IF YOU BREAK THE CHAIN YOU WILL
BE
CURSED WITH RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS 4 LIFE
BY DA WAY PLZ DON"T FORWARD THIS MSG BCOS IT ROBS PEOPLE OF
PRIVACY
NO OFFENCE!! JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS MSG ONTO A NEW PAGE AND
THEN
SEND IT
-----------------------------------------

Balls to your privacy!
Wed 25/05/05 at 12:20
Regular
"..."
I liked Meka's best. The sender of this e-mail shall be recieving the amended version back this evening. :->
Tue 24/05/05 at 22:30
Regular
"not dead"
Marzman wrote:
> Thats ok meka but this would have been more with 'the times':

Ah, but mine was a subtle blend of subtle blendliness.

Plus the farmer got hot pie action.

Besides, I'm not down wid da street enough to write anything that's with the times. ;o)

Enjoyed your take on it though.
Tue 24/05/05 at 19:03
"Was the man of marz"
Thats ok meka but this would have been more with 'the times':

"Well," said the farmer, as he rubbed the sweat off the
back of his neck,
"These puppies come from fine parents and cost a good deal of
money."
The boy dropped his head for a moment. Then reaching deep into his pocket, he pulled out a knife and held it to the farmer's throat.
"Look blud, I've been listening to 50 cent".
"He said if you want something bad enough, you should just take it!"
"Sure, go ahead" said the farmer.
And with that the boy picked up the smallest puppy (as it was the only one which could fit in his hoodie's front pocket).
Tue 24/05/05 at 18:46
Regular
good one but could of been better....no offence
Tue 24/05/05 at 18:40
Regular
"not dead"
A farmer had some puppies he needed to sell. He painted a sign
advertising the 4 pups. As he was busy nailling, he
felt a tug on his overalls. He looked down into the eyes of a little
boy. "Mister," he said, "I want to buy one of your
puppies."

"Well," said the farmer, as he rubbed the sweat off the
back of his neck,
"These puppies come from fine parents and cost a good deal of
money."
The boy dropped his head for a moment. Then reaching deep into his
pocket, he pulled out a handful of change and held it up to
the farmer.
"I've got thirty-nine cents. Is that enough to take a
look?" "Sure," said the farmer. And with that he
fetched his hammer.
Looking at the dogs, all in a line the boy pointed to the smallest.
"I want that one," the little boy said
The farmer knelt down at the boy's side and said, "Son, you
don't want that puppy. He will never be able to run and play with you
like these other dogs would."
"Mister," said the little boy, a viscious sneer forming on his face, "do you want the thirty-nine cents, or not?"
"If that's your attitude," replied the farmer, "you can get lost."
The boy ran off, and the farmer went in to force himself upon his wife and demand a fruit pie.
Whilst the farmer slept the boy return, looking at the puppies nailed by the scruff of their necks to the post. The farmer had taken his hammer inside, so the young boy yanked one of the puppies off. Unfortunately it left the majority of its fur behind.
So disgusted was the little boy with the flushy lump of remaining dog that he hurled it through the farmers window and ran off, hiding his head in his hoody.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:44
"Was the man of marz"
That's the second worse chain-mail i've seen. The worst being this anti-abortion thing that showed the feutus atdifferent stages of development. Itput me off lunch for at least a week.

Shakes fist at muslim friend
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:36
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Yeah mooshy crap! *sniffs*
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cong_Man wrote:
> In that case...what happened to the dog?

[URL]http://timmargh.net/images/0504/rocco_attacking_toy.mov[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.