GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If anyones interested..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
ECW One Night Stand SUNDAY, 12 JUNE
LIVE AT 1 AM ON SKY SPORTS
Mon 23/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
ECW One Night Stand SUNDAY, 12 JUNE
LIVE AT 1 AM ON SKY SPORTS
Mon 23/05/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*cries at the inevitable crapfest that this will be and stain the great name of E-C-DUB!!! forever*
Mon 23/05/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Worth a watch though i reckon

I was never into ECW when it was on and now it is gone i want to see it so it should be good :D (even if Bischoff plans on stopping it) apparently there is an ECW funeral on RAW tonight, hosted by Eric Bischoff, even though he said that he was banning the letters ECW from RAW...sort of going against himself there :S
Mon 23/05/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Never one for consistency though
Mon 23/05/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
It's True, It's True!
Mon 23/05/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Balls"
But it says on the site 22nd of June... a Major misprint there.

I will make my mate record it so i can see it as im away untill the 26th :(
Tue 24/05/05 at 00:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sweet! i'm glad we're getting this after all.
Tue 24/05/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Pa-ching!!!!!! (cong i know you hate this word but definately a pa-ching moment)

Guess what me and cong are both off on the monday :D SO ECW WWE styleee. But really it wont be ECW style. As bet the fans wont be abke to bring weapons and such.
Tue 24/05/05 at 13:27
Regular
"..."
Indeed. 'Fans bring the weapons' was an integral part of ECW...but of course WWE security guards will no doubt be taking frying pans and such-like off the fans on the way in...

'Fans bring the weapons' has been taken too far though (see CZW TOD...)
Tue 24/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Plus it won't have the two guys in hawaii shirts in the first row that always seemed to be there, won't have Joey Styles, Bischoff will be there and won't have New Jack nearly killing a teenager. So won't be like E-C-DUB!!! at all :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.