GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If anyones interested..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
ECW One Night Stand SUNDAY, 12 JUNE
LIVE AT 1 AM ON SKY SPORTS
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Will RVD be back in time?
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well my thinking was that with the draft lottery being on the 9th and running on from there it's suspiciously close to the ECW PPV so i think that's how they're going to introduce Crazy and Psychosis onto whichever show they go to (which will be Smackdown if the WWE are smart ............. so that's RAW then)
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Actually, I'm shocked the WWE have put in so many former ECW stars.

Maybe they'll take a few on full time?
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So there's no Styles (which was a given anyway)
No Corino
No Franchise
No Raven
No New Jack
No Francine

Just to name a few. Pretty much what i expected, Ex and Current WWE stars and a couple of old ECW stars. If they're going to put Guerrero on it i'm surprised they haven't chucked Angle on as well he spent all of oooh 5 minutes in an ECW ring.

Still be a better PPV than WWE has served up in the last 3 years though. Even without the diving into crowds, fans handing wrestlers chairs and weapons, extreme crazy suicidal moves and the voice of ECW.
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
[URL]http://nodq.com/news/119222217.shtml[/URL]
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> Plus it won't have the two guys in hawaii shirts in the first row that
> always seemed to be there, won't have Joey Styles, Bischoff will be
> there and won't have New Jack nearly killing a teenager.

i watched that match again earlier, it still shakes me up a bit.
scary stuff :S
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Some people are so stupid it amazes me sometimes. Sometimes.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I thought that the Benoit Vs Tajiri match was quite good 2 weeks ago until Bischoff stopped it...would have like to see Benoit jump off of the ladder. to the outside of the ring putting Tajiri through a table.

This weeks ECW Rules Match wasn't as good unfortunately :(
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:14
Regular
It'll be too pollished, but I still reckon the matches will be quite decent. I hope they don't use WWE cameras, but the rather crap ECW cameras :0D
Tue 24/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Plus it won't have the two guys in hawaii shirts in the first row that always seemed to be there, won't have Joey Styles, Bischoff will be there and won't have New Jack nearly killing a teenager. So won't be like E-C-DUB!!! at all :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.