GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Team American DVD Released Today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/05/05 at 13:38
Regular
Might scope out Sainsbury's later to see if they're new DVDs are under £10 like the cds are. if not I'll wait till it's reduced in price, hell no am I paying like £17 for it.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:28
Regular
CDouch wrote:
>
>
> Did you always say 'lol' so much? Or is it something you're doing to
> point out how annoying it is?

I really have no idea.. lol

See I just type it without thinking, it happens. That one at the end of my first sentence just came out of nowhere too, not even like i plan to say it.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, now I'll make sure I type it on PURPOSE.

lol

Jokes
Mon 23/05/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Not just in this topic.
Mon 23/05/05 at 23:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
...He's only put it twice...lol.
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:33
Regular
Yeah, I also noticed the excessive use of the word 'lol', sounds like it doesn't really belong there so I'm assuming it's an example of how annoying it can be ...
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Asher wrote:
> You can rent it for not very much lol. You can't legally download
> films anywhere.

Did you always say 'lol' so much? Or is it something you're doing to point out how annoying it is?
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:25
Regular
You can, there are sites like Napster that you can Google for. They come up but you have to pay something like $23 a month, which translates to roughly £15, too much just to buy a few films.

The sites are legitimate with the usual recommendations and logos such as those on BTs site which shows they are.

Perhaps I could just rent it or borrow it from a friend and burn it on to DVD-R ... but that requires effort :(
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:18
Regular
You can rent it for not very much lol. You can't legally download films anywhere.
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:17
Regular
Does anyone know the 'highstreet' price for team America, as in RRP ? I don't want to pay £12.99 plus but I'm interested

My Broadband arrives on the 4th of June but I wondered, is there a site where you can download films legally and for free. If not free then can you get them cheaply, as on iTunes, rather than pay over the odds for a monthly subscription ?

If anyone knows a site like the free and legal request it'd be good if you posted the link

Cheers
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Reefer wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> So you already own Cannibal the Musical, Orgazmo, and Basketball
> then?
>
> *Baseketball

Whoops.
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I had a HMV gift voucher so decided to pick it up. It's a pretty good film but not their best work; I'd place it above Orgazmo which is probably the least enjoyable.

The HMV version also comes in a different slipcase (like they did with Bubba Ho-Tep, although this one actually looks better than the standard packaging) and has some postcards with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.