GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TGK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/05/05 at 00:04
Regular
"cool!"
has anyone here heard of a band called TGK? They played at my school in the week and were well good, i found a website for them but that was about all it was www.tgkmusic.com if anyone else knows anything like when there record will be out it would be cool if you could say up here!
Mon 23/05/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Excellent"
YES Tiltawirl they do look awful and i am about to endure listening to them and by the way the single HOTT is supposedly out now

But Playing at schools they must be desperate
Mon 23/05/05 at 00:08
Regular
They look truely awful.

The girls would get it, only from behind though. That way I'd be able to resist punching them in their Kappa Slapper faces.
Mon 23/05/05 at 00:04
Regular
"cool!"
has anyone here heard of a band called TGK? They played at my school in the week and were well good, i found a website for them but that was about all it was www.tgkmusic.com if anyone else knows anything like when there record will be out it would be cool if you could say up here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.