GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What have I missed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 03/11/04 at 06:54
Regular
Right the last mission I did was 'Are you going to San Fierro?' and I'm now at my new base at the Garage I won off Catalina.

Every now and then (possibly at midnight - not sure), a message comes up on the screen, something like this: 'You have stole $0 from the Courier, maybe next time'

I don't know what it is for. Have I missed something from the cutscenes or something?

I want to steal $ from the Courier!
Wed 03/11/04 at 06:54
Regular
Right the last mission I did was 'Are you going to San Fierro?' and I'm now at my new base at the Garage I won off Catalina.

Every now and then (possibly at midnight - not sure), a message comes up on the screen, something like this: 'You have stole $0 from the Courier, maybe next time'

I don't know what it is for. Have I missed something from the cutscenes or something?

I want to steal $ from the Courier!
Wed 03/11/04 at 08:00
Regular
"And some more !"
i have never had that message is it straight after that mission because i am quite far ahead of that and i still havent had that message.
Wed 03/11/04 at 08:03
Regular
No, I've had it a few times, since being in San Fierro. Haven't a clue what it means though.
Wed 03/11/04 at 08:04
Regular
I have a feeling it may have something to do with Cesar - I remember CJ telling him he'd 'check it out' or something. Perhaps I'm supposed to check something out? Don't know though :S
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:31
Regular
Cesar tells you there is a courier taking money and you can steal from him. He then phones each day that the courier is leaving and that they are on bikes so can travel cross country.

You can accept or decline to chase the courier, if you do smash into them to get them to drop the cash or waste them to get it all.
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:43
Regular
Ah, so if I choose to steal, will it show up on my map? Nothing was on my map to make me think I had to do anything, that's why I never persued it...
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:49
Regular
Yeah, a little red square/ triangle showing the couriers location. Starts off near grove street I think and travels all the way up towards the garage you own.
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:53
Regular
Cheers, I'll keep an eye out :)
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:02
After it comes up once or twice, Cesar starts phoning you every third or fourth day. You can press right to accept the mission or left to decline it. I don't really think there's any point in doing them unless you need money though, as it takes you on a looooong way out of San Fierro for only a couple of thousand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.