GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE BOSTON RED SOX"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 22:52
Regular
"SOXFAN"
i have been a sox fan for a while and when they won the world series i thought the world would come to an end. who is your favorite player on the time?
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:52
Regular
"SOXFAN"
i have been a sox fan for a while and when they won the world series i thought the world would come to an end. who is your favorite player on the time?
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:53
Regular
"SOXFAN"
team*
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Red Sox suck. I hope you enjoyed that last year because it's going to be another 86 years before you even get close to winning it again
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:22
Regular
"SOXFAN"
kawada if ur so sure about that then who do u think will win it all this year
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Yankees of course now we actually have some pitching
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
saucisse wrote:
> Sorry, this is the sport forum guys

Hmm took 5 replies before the first insult on baseball came in. You're slipping people :-D
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:30
Regular
"SOXFAN"
yankees have decent pitching but no one could out hit BIG PAPI
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
SOXFAN wrote:
> yankees have decent pitching but no one could out hit BIG PAPI

Except Hideki eh? :-D
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:32
Regular
"SOXFAN"
haha yah he would own this leage if he was still alive, same with ted williams, now that i think of it the sox had some of the greatest hitters of all time
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Even though when you had Ruth he was still primarily a pitcher and it was only in the last year or so he started showing signs of what a hitter he would become. It was when he joined the Yankees he really started swinging the lumber

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.