GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tales of Destiny 2 - confusion"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i recently downloaded a trailer for the game "tales of destiny 2" using the following link:

[URL]http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1306[/URL]

after watching it i checked the game out, and found out a game with the same name was released in the USA for the PS in 2002. However, i don't think this is the same game for several reasons. can anyone varify this? my first thoughts were that the game is infact "tales of legendia" namco's most recent tales game, due for release next year on the PS2, and i assumed gametrailers got the name wrong. but im not sure, there was a game with the same name that never made it to the western market. anyone got any clues about this one? any help would be great =)
Mon 23/05/05 at 20:14
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
yeah point taken =) im a big fan of the tales series, and i'd love to play rebirth and destiny 2, eventhough it might be a little hard to keep track of it. anyway ill see. cheers for ur help mate.
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Depends on how badly i want the game. Last one i got from Japan was Phantom Kingdom just because i couldn't wait until July to play another Nippon Ichi masterpiece. (Balloons as weapons, pwnage!!)

Mostly though i'll get them from the US because while i know enough Japanese to get by RPG's aren't exactly the most import friendly of genre's.
Mon 23/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
do u import japanese games or just from the US? i guess a lot of RPG's are pretty impossible to understand in japanese =)
Mon 23/05/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
One of many i still have to play. Still not finished Final Fantasy Tactics, Dragon Warrior 7, Hoshigami or Vanguard Bandits yet
Mon 23/05/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i guess ur right. the tales of destiny 2 that was never released outside of japan. although its odd that the theme tune is in english. know if it's any good kawada? worth playing? understandable even?
Mon 23/05/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I believe it was due to the fact the PSX game was called Tales of Eternia in Japan and when it went to America they decided to just call it Tales of Destiny 2. So when this new one came out for the PS2, in Japan it was called Tales of Destiny 2 due to them having the Eternia moniker for the last game in the series
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
i recently downloaded a trailer for the game "tales of destiny 2" using the following link:

[URL]http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1306[/URL]

after watching it i checked the game out, and found out a game with the same name was released in the USA for the PS in 2002. However, i don't think this is the same game for several reasons. can anyone varify this? my first thoughts were that the game is infact "tales of legendia" namco's most recent tales game, due for release next year on the PS2, and i assumed gametrailers got the name wrong. but im not sure, there was a game with the same name that never made it to the western market. anyone got any clues about this one? any help would be great =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.