GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christ I'm Bored"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 18:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
I actually didn't know it was possible to be this bored. I've got nothing to do, nowhere to go and no "real" person to talk to... I'm tearing my hair out with boredom...
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Richard Fish wrote:
> I hate that feeling, the itch you can't scratch. Listening to music,
> watching films doesn't help when you've got the itch not the type
> curable with cream

Indeed. It's worsened by the fact that I should be revising but can't to bring myself to actually do it...
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Doughnut Monster
...did the email come from a email account with richard fish in the address?
Can't remember ever talking to you on here before, unless it was in the WLT under a different name (even then, I can't remember actually hating anyone on here)
[thought I'd edit this one instead of adding a new post]
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:53
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Whos' DM?
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Blimey, did someone adopt the ID Richard fish after I had to go from the forums. I don't remember hating anyone on here, or sending emails to anyone other than Mystique and DM from here, sorry.
[just noticed a typo]
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Cos I keep getting random e-mails from you (they go straight to my junk mail) and once you hated me (do you remember me?) so you sent me an e-mail with something to download and hotmail said it was a virus.
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Lawrence wrote:
> oi, Richard. Was it you who sent me that virus through hotmail?
Honestly wasn't me.
I don't think I've had any outlook problems where a virus has sent itself to all my contacts because it has attacked my outlook either.
not that I know your hotmail address
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:41
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
oi, Richard. Was it you who sent me that virus through hotmail?
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I actually didn't know it was possible to be this bored. I've
> got nothing to do, nowhere to go and no "real" person to
> talk to... I'm tearing my hair out with boredom...

I hate that feeling, the itch you can't scratch. Listening to music, watching films doesn't help when you've got the itch not the type curable with cream .
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
How about they screwed with people's heads a bit and played Like Spinning Plates over and over. And over and over and over and over. And over and over. And over. Or maybe Pull/Pulk Revolving Doors.

Lover. You should've come over.
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:14
I'd have preferred Creep at every single shot of a politician.

With Howard's eyes tinted red.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.