GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shaun Wright Phillips"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I wonder if he will be leaving Man City this summer? If he does what team do you think and want him to go to. I hope he goes to arsenal due to the fact we need more english players for the champions leauge. If he goes to arsenal i hope his bother joins him as it has been said wherever shaun goes barry goes. I do hope that is true because they both know ian wright and he is excellent.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I wonder if he will be leaving Man City this summer? If he does what team do you think and want him to go to. I hope he goes to arsenal due to the fact we need more english players for the champions leauge. If he goes to arsenal i hope his bother joins him as it has been said wherever shaun goes barry goes. I do hope that is true because they both know ian wright and he is excellent.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:25
Regular
I think he might stay unless citeh really need the money. Under Pearce they have a really good chance of making europe.

They've got that joker Mcmanaman off the wage bill now so they should be allright.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
They are in quite a big debt but with a new manager they may like new players. Pearce has started well and even better by getting rrid of a player who plays a role every couple months. I think he thought he was to big for his boots at man city and now has to deal with his misfortunes. Wigan will free transfer macmanaman or some team whos just come up or even west brom as they released koumas.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The both know Ian Wright?
Maybe that's because he's their dad?

And it's Bradley, not Barry. :-)
Sun 22/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
SWP says he's stay and I think that'll be the case unless he's forced out for Transfer money. He's obviously got love for the club as he hasn't moved yet despite obviously being able to move to any other club in the premiership if he wanted.

If he is forced out, I reckon he'll simply go to the team offering City the most money, which will most probably be Arsenal, Chelsea or Yoo.
Sun 22/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Mozzy"
Ian Wright adopted SWP, thats why everyone is saying he'd most likely join Arsenal.
Mon 23/05/05 at 18:19
Regular
"can u help me"
I want SWP comes 2 arsenal!! as we need englishmen! bt as we asr trying to gat helb i cnt see us gettin both!!! An ufortuantly i blieve we will get helb as SWP will cost 2 much!!!
Mon 23/05/05 at 18:23
Regular
Lol...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.