GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Coulthard is not impressed............"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 11:27
Regular
"The sporting gesture would have been to pull over but every time I tried to have a go, he kept turning across me. He was trying to be a man, and wallow in some kind of glory by holding me up. I don't think his actions make him appear a better racing driver or more desirable to other teams. He's not a man, he's an idiot."

Thats the reaction of DC to Bernoldi who kept him behind on sundays Monaco GP. Not nice. Maybe DC will lose his Mr Nice Guy image soon, and start to be respected as the great driver he is.

DC for the championship!!!!

BTW, that quote was taken from www.f1today.com
Thu 07/06/01 at 11:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
When it comes to contracts, Williams are the worst. Have a look at the flops they have had recently. Frentzen instead of Hill, Zanardi. Zanardi drove a Lotus and crashed heavily at Belguim. But it does show that anyone can drive in America's Champ Car series.
Wed 06/06/01 at 23:39
Regular
Obviously picking a designer over a driver is a sound choice, as if you were to stick Schumacher into a Minardi, he would never win!! But McLaren, Ferrari and Williams can afford to have both!!
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Schumacher will end up going of the boil but Newey will be designing cars for years.
Mon 04/06/01 at 15:42
Regular
MArtin Brundle paid Adrian Newey a huge compliment after Jaguar apparantly signed him. Brundle said that if he could either Schumacher or Newey, he would pick Newey.

Although McLaren now seem to be saying that he's staying, not quite sure whats going to happen bit it could be quite expensive for McLaren......
Mon 04/06/01 at 15:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I believe the driver is only as good as his machinery. Also if you had as much money as Formula 1 drivers have, wouldn't you try and find some women in clubs?
Mon 04/06/01 at 15:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I believe the driver is only as good as his machinery. Also if you had as much money as Formula 1 drivers have, wouldn't you try and find some women in clubs?
Mon 04/06/01 at 15:26
Regular
Formula 1 is the pinnacle of Motorsport. It should have the best of everything, drivers, electronics, engines etc. But this is where it starts to get confusing, if you have the best electronics, you don't always need the best drivers.

I have to say that F1 is enjoyable now.

Belly, you say that F1 drivers now are shown coming out of clubs etc with the women. Whats wrong with that? In a society where news readers are considered celebrities surely sportsmen should be as well? The drivers you mentioed are some of the best in the world, other wise they wouldn't be in F1. The money they get is because they are the best in the world, it's a simple as that.

I hope DC does win the championship this season, he deserves it. Schumacher is the best driver, but i couldn't admit that to myslef until Damon Hill retired. Bizarre.
Mon 04/06/01 at 10:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's not all about drivers, its about being impressed with the design of the cars and the technical side of the sport.

Most people tend to forget the designers.
Sun 03/06/01 at 23:42
I`m sorry folks but here are some reasons why I don`t take so much interest in formula 1 as I used to. 1) The drivers are big-headed arrogant @rses who think they are more important than the sport. e.g Eddie Irvine, David Coulthard and Jenson Button are more often seen on front pages of papers coming out of nightclubs with their latest piece of skirt. In one season they become multi millionaires and will probably never achieve a world title between them. Although Mansell , Piquet, Prost, Lauda and Senna enjoyed themselves ,they were great Drivers and were totally commited to racing. 2) The races are predictable with Maclaren and Ferrari winning almost every race and nearly all podium places. 3)The coverage on I T V is poor and you can guarantee adverts come along when the race gets excitng and when it returns you have missed something crucial. 4) I watch the start and first few laps of each race and by then you know who will win unless something drastic happens. 5)The commentators know how boring it`s become and try to make a big deal about pit-stop and fuel strategy claiming someones on a one stop when it`s plain to viewers its a two- stop etc. 6)Murray Walkers antics annoy me.
Sun 03/06/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Formula 1 is not always about race wins, its about finishing in the points as many times as you can. It just so happens that Schumacher has more points than Coulthard and Hakkinen couldn't finish if his life depended on it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.