GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"House Of Wax"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/05/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
For one hour ten, it's pure, unadulterated crap. Not good crap, just crap. Boring. Uwe boll makes a better movie. Then it gets silly. And by silly I mean absolutely bongo silly. Watch for the end sequence only. Yada yada yada Paris Hilton. Whatever. Sure she gets her thong bedecked ass out, but to subject me to that hour of soul destroying d movie? Forget it…

I love the early Dark Castle remakes, but when a movie is as much of a chore as this to watch, and it’s not a previously mentioned Uwe Boll “masterpiece”?

Nope…..

[edit] And she's godawful ugly. I've seen better looking crack hookers...

One star. And that generous.
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Ah

Star Wars is it then...
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Pachanga wrote:
> Elisha '24' Cuthbert will be the only reason to see this

You're better off rewatching "24".

> oh and to see Paris Hilton die.

Sh doesn't die in real life you know, just in a boring, unimaginative, typical slasher movie fashion...
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Elisha '24' Cuthbert will be the only reason to see this oh and to see Paris Hilton die.
Mon 23/05/05 at 11:36
Regular
Oh no, I have to go see this on Saturday with the girlfriend. I'm really not looking forward to it now :|
Mon 23/05/05 at 11:15
Regular
White Noise started off quite well but it almost felt like they had no idea how to finish it, so just rushed the ending.

Pretty crappy movie overall.
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
I just jumped the once - where theres all the static and then it starts screaming at him.

Oh and the window bit at the car, but I expected that.

The ending was poor though.
Sun 22/05/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Watched White Noise, with Michael Keaton yesterday, and it's one of the most "I-think-I-just-shat-myself" movies I've ever seen. They use all the usual tricks, but it gets you every single goddam time. Pretty crappy though.
Sun 22/05/05 at 10:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Well ... duh.

Yeah, I watched expected and wanting crap, but the cardinal sin of a horror movie is to make it boring.
Sun 22/05/05 at 08:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
Saw the trailer yesterday, looks meh.

I like the melting logo though.

Anyone else think Paris Hilton has the "nose that got trapped in lift doors" look?
Sun 22/05/05 at 00:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You all know that Paris Hilton would get it raw.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.