GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Broadband - Product Range Update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/05/05 at 11:10
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
2 Mb broadband now only £19.99 at http://freeola.com/broadband [URL]http://freeola.com/broadband[/URL]

Regards,
Danny
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:14
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I actually thought Freeola previously had auto responder's a couple of years back (when I first signed up back in 1998/99) and wondered why the feature was removed! Did Freeola ever have auto responder’s, or am I mistaken?
Fri 27/05/05 at 07:32
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
I'm specially programmed to give the same reply each time you ask lol.

Shelljed wrote:
> Really? I recal asking the same question a good few weeks ago he he I
> got the same answer then, "Nearly there" I am sure it will
> be worth the wait.
Tue 24/05/05 at 09:22
Regular
It will be!

Shelljed wrote:
> I am sure it will be worth the wait.
Mon 23/05/05 at 17:41
Regular
Really? I recal asking the same question a good few weeks ago he he I got the same answer then, "Nearly there" I am sure it will be worth the wait.
Mon 23/05/05 at 11:00
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Hang in there - this can be configured with the new revision of the Freeola Control Panel (Freeola Account Manager) that we are finalising. I know it's been a long time coming but we are nearly there... honest.

Regards,
Danny

GWD wrote:
> Danny,
> I notice your link mentions "Free email forwarding &
> autoresponders" can you tell me how I configure the
> autoresponder bit ?
>
> Thanks.
Mon 23/05/05 at 09:32
Regular
Peak is actually 08:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday only.

cjh wrote:
> I think peak is between 7am and 6pm weekdays, and
> offpeak is between 6pm and 7am weekdays, and all weekend.
Sun 22/05/05 at 15:18
Regular
"NULL"
Shelljed wrote:
> and seriously who uses 300GB per month? do folk really do that??

That's like having a 1Mb connection downloading permanently at almost full utilisation - assuming my quick calculation was correct.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:22
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I think peak is between 7am and 6pm weekdays, and offpeak is between 6pm and 7am weekdays, and all weekend.
Sun 22/05/05 at 11:16
Regular
Hi Danny here is a question, firstly thanks for the letter by snail mail about the new prices etc, getting cheaper all the time. what time is PEAK time and what time is OFFPEAK time? and seriously who uses 300GB per month? do folk really do that??
Sat 21/05/05 at 11:21
Regular
3Gb cap. No thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.