GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yes, dreams.

I had a dream last night and I have a question...

Everytime I have a dream it always ends when my alarm wakes me up, but does it actually end when my alarm goes off or does it end during the night but it just feels like it had just recently ended?

I think that makes sense. :S

Actually, I have another question...

Does anyone ever have a dream and then find out (while still in the dream) that it is actually a dream? Whenever I know im in a dream I suddenly wake up as if my mind doesn't want me to control my actions in my dreams.

And something I heard off of the radio...

If you don't want to dream about something you should think about it before you go to sleep, for some reason you never seem to have a dream about whatever you were thinking about before you went to sleep.
Fri 20/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yes, dreams.

I had a dream last night and I have a question...

Everytime I have a dream it always ends when my alarm wakes me up, but does it actually end when my alarm goes off or does it end during the night but it just feels like it had just recently ended?

I think that makes sense. :S

Actually, I have another question...

Does anyone ever have a dream and then find out (while still in the dream) that it is actually a dream? Whenever I know im in a dream I suddenly wake up as if my mind doesn't want me to control my actions in my dreams.

And something I heard off of the radio...

If you don't want to dream about something you should think about it before you go to sleep, for some reason you never seem to have a dream about whatever you were thinking about before you went to sleep.
Fri 20/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Mozzy wrote:
> Does anyone ever have a dream and then find out (while still in the
> dream) that it is actually a dream? Whenever I know im in a dream I
> suddenly wake up as if my mind doesn't want me to control my actions
> in my dreams.

I believe that is known as "lucid dreaming". It's when you can actually control your actions in a dream. I managed to do it once but the dream was crap so it didn't really hold any benefits.
Fri 20/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I never realise it's a dream until I wake up, upon which time I exclaim, "aww feck, I should've known!"
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Mozzy"
Chr1s wrote:
> I believe that is known as "lucid dreaming". It's when you
> can actually control your actions in a dream. I managed to do it once
> but the dream was crap so it didn't really hold any benefits.

Cheers for that. It happens way too often to me, sometimes it's amusing though cause for example last week I had a dream about school and I was able to give abuse to my teachers knowing they couldn;t do anything.
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:35
Regular
"0228"
I never get that, I dream then I wake up forgetting everything. Then, maybe an hour later, I'll remember something obscure and realised that I had a dream the night before and slowly I'll build up a full picture. I have odd dreams though, not good odd, just odd.
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Mozzy"
I have really odd dreams...

- Falling from a really high building and then hitting the floor and feeling dizzy.

- Going to school naked and having everyone laughing at me. :S

- (Possibly the best dream...evar) I was with a group of about 20 people and it was us versus these Apes and it was just soooo cool. :P

And the nightmares... :(

- Waking up in my room pitch black and hearing someone breathing and feeling someone/something touching my body as im underneath the cover.

- Seeing someone from my family or someone close to me die (I hate these dreams cause the next day when I wake up I just feel bad all day...).

- (Used to have this same dream all the time when I was a kid) Waking up knowing that something is in my room, so I run to my door, open it and get into the hallway where I suddenly start to run in slow motion as I try to get to my parents bedroom.

They're some I can remember.
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:48
Regular
Mozzy : Has issues
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:53
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Mozzy wrote:
> - Falling from a really high building and then hitting the floor and
> feeling dizzy.

That's a drop in blood pressure

> - Going to school naked and having everyone laughing at me. :S

That represents your anxiety and lack of confidence.

> - Waking up in my room pitch black and hearing someone breathing and
> feeling someone/something touching my body as im underneath the
> cover.

Are you sure that's a dream?
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:57
Regular
"0228"
Those aren't wierd dreams.

Here are some of mine:

Going to war with Jose Mourinho in a really sunny, grassy area with old fashioned bi-planes.

Meeting the very hungry caterpillar at my grandparents house.

Riding a mine cart in a building that had loads of different windows, a bit like an open advent calendar.
Fri 20/05/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
Ahahahaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.