GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yes, dreams.

I had a dream last night and I have a question...

Everytime I have a dream it always ends when my alarm wakes me up, but does it actually end when my alarm goes off or does it end during the night but it just feels like it had just recently ended?

I think that makes sense. :S

Actually, I have another question...

Does anyone ever have a dream and then find out (while still in the dream) that it is actually a dream? Whenever I know im in a dream I suddenly wake up as if my mind doesn't want me to control my actions in my dreams.

And something I heard off of the radio...

If you don't want to dream about something you should think about it before you go to sleep, for some reason you never seem to have a dream about whatever you were thinking about before you went to sleep.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Alfonse wrote:
> Why do I only dream about women on weekends?

Because in the morning you know you can ;o) over your dreams.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:26
Regular
"kill or be killed"
i only dream 3 times in every 2 years.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:24
Regular
Why do I only dream about women on weekends? On the other days I just dream about food I'd like to eat.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"kill or be killed"
i had a dream last night.. i fell from a cliff.
Sat 21/05/05 at 15:53
Regular
Dreams happen 4-7 minutes before you wake I believe.
Sat 21/05/05 at 11:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
JFH wrote:
> gr13ve wrote:
> You every had the feeling where a dream is too real, you wake up all
> sweaty and actually ask yourself whether or not it was real?
>
> No, you'd have to be a right idiot to think you'd met the hungry
> caterpillar.

Haha :-D

All my dreams/nightmares seem to be desperate to mess with my mind and they'll just play over and over again. They're really hard to explain as well. It's not that they're complex or anything it just seems like there is actually nothing in the dream but I can sense and feel extreme emotion from everything, even though it appears there's nothing there. :s
Fri 20/05/05 at 23:59
Regular
"0228"
I've never really had a proper nightmare, not that I can remember anyway. However, when I was about seven, on Halloween my mum came into my bedroon wearing a witch mask whilst I was in bed trying to get to sleep, slowly walked towards me and I just stared at her in fear. Scarier than any nightmare.
Fri 20/05/05 at 23:55
Regular
"hulagadoo"
My nightmares usually consisted of something from a horror movie even if I hadn't seen it and only had a description. Like when I was 5 my next door neighbour told me Freddy Krueger was burried in my back garden, I used to dream that when I slept he would dig his way out and slowly walk up the stairs to my room thing is I didn't even know who or what Freddy was just the imagination. My cousin also used to tell me things lived in my cupboard, that was bad though, even caused my mum and dad to swap bedrooms with me just so I didnt have a cupboard.
Fri 20/05/05 at 23:47
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> I often dream of the last thing I was thinking before I fell asleep.

Really, score!
Fri 20/05/05 at 23:47
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Countless times I've woken up and just thought "thank f*** that
> wasn't real".

I've had a few dreams where its the other way round and i'm really annoyed they wasnt real! Mostly to with things like getting rich, new car, winning the european cup...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.