GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe.. PS2 or GC ??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 16:49
Regular
"..."
Which is the better version ?
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:49
Regular
"..."
Which is the better version ?
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Nicolaj"
I think that the PS2 version is best it has 2 player it has an easy diffictly and you can play as Dante from Devil May Cry
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
"Easy difficulty level."

You know that part of the fun in the game is the challenging difficulty level?
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:37
Regular
"..."
And what about graphics ? Which looks better ? And is there any difference in the controls/gameplay ?
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:58
Regular
There's a 'kids' and an 'adult' mode in the GameCube version.

I admit I've got stuck a few times, but the 'kids' mode hardly makes VJ the toughest easy mode of all.

Hell, you gamers of the '128' generation lack dedication. You'd rather complete a game straight away than actually play the thing!
Wed 03/11/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hehe...

GC. Though I am a PS2 fan, and Ninty let me down with the GC, I've played both. And the GC version is better... Dunno why.

However, having Dante and Lucia as playable characters does make it a pretty level playing field.

Whatever tickles you're fancy. PS2 has cool extras and longer lifespan, GC version feels better...
Wed 03/11/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Edgy wrote:
> Hell, you gamers of the '128' generation lack dedication. You'd
> rather complete a game straight away than actually play the thing!

Indeed i'd love to see them play something like Ghosts n Goblins, that would be entertaining
Wed 03/11/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Bicycle"
Them?

Acting all high and might today then, Lakers?

(Psssh, I know you're younger than me...)

G&G was good though... Tough as nuts though.

Mwah.
Wed 03/11/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Coin wrote:
> Them?
>
> Acting all high and might today then, Lakers?
>
> (Psssh, I know you're younger than me...)

Ermmm i was agreeing with something Edgy said, you want to comment on anybody comment to him first

> G&G was good though... Tough as nuts though.

which was actually my point
Wed 03/11/04 at 23:31
Regular
"..."
Coin wrote:
> GC version feels better...
Does everybody else agree with that ? Because if this is how it really is. then I'll get it for GC, becasue this is what I have been asking about from the beggining, so ???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.