GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Posts Not Updating"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/06 at 09:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Morning, don't know if you've realised or not but the latest posts aren't updating so it looks like no-ones been around since 4-45 last night.

Also when I went into general chat WLT my last post in there from last night was the most recent but when I posted all the posts from last night appeared.

Cheers.
Wed 06/12/06 at 14:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Here's the explination by the way, dunno if it helps you in any other way with the site?

On one of the software packages I use it has some letter templates and the date is linked to the date on your operating system and last night I used a template to create a letter and then posted it.

When I went to work on the file again this morning I realised I'd forgotten to take a copy before I posted it so what I did was turn the systems clock back to 5th December so it would change the date to match the original I sent out last night, however I forgot to change the systems date back to the 6th and it's been saying the 5th all morning.

I don't know who websites work but this site must have been reading my date as the 5th so all posts on the 6th weren't updating for me and I assume if I'd left it they would have all appeared tomorrow when my system would have gone onto the 6th.
Wed 06/12/06 at 13:57
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ah, I do like self explained/resolved issues :) Was just about to go a bit crazy as I've been posting away quite happily on here today with others, so wouldn't of had a clue about that!
Wed 06/12/06 at 13:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Please ignore this it's me being a technical d*****s after fiddling about with the operating system on my PC this morning.

Apologies if anyones been trying to work out what's wrong!

*Tiptoes away quietly*
Wed 06/12/06 at 09:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Morning, don't know if you've realised or not but the latest posts aren't updating so it looks like no-ones been around since 4-45 last night.

Also when I went into general chat WLT my last post in there from last night was the most recent but when I posted all the posts from last night appeared.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.