GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This game is seriously *****ing me off"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 18:26
"Dark FX"
This game may be good but it certainly has it's crappiness. I just did loads of the game, tried a new mission then i got stuck between some scaffolding. i was literally stuck, nowhere to go. I wish stupid rockstar actually TRIED to make a decent game even if it did push the release date back a bit. Also, I've unlocked all the cities, now when I go back to Grove St. I have no gang. It's all the purple or the yellow gang hanging around the island.
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:26
"Dark FX"
This game may be good but it certainly has it's crappiness. I just did loads of the game, tried a new mission then i got stuck between some scaffolding. i was literally stuck, nowhere to go. I wish stupid rockstar actually TRIED to make a decent game even if it did push the release date back a bit. Also, I've unlocked all the cities, now when I go back to Grove St. I have no gang. It's all the purple or the yellow gang hanging around the island.
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You need to keep defending your area.

What do you mean TRIED? It's excellent.
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:36
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
What is *****ing?
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:40
"Dark FX"
SHEEPY wrote:
> You need to keep defending your area.

I don't have an area to defend. It doesn't show my terratory on the radar like it used to
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
This.Celluloid.Dream wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> You need to keep defending your area.
>
> I don't have an area to defend. It doesn't show my terratory on the
> radar like it used to

That is true but it's part of the game, maybe when you complete a certain mission it all comes back. Quit moaning.
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Then attack the area
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:49
Regular
"HALO 2"
I always go back and attack, thats wen me n denise are goin out :lol: if she not in i do sum of them in

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.