GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Property Advise...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've unlocked the first big island (Los Santos and San Fierro) and i've got about $40,000.

I want to get a Safe House and it HAS to have a garage, so could you tell me what Safehouse (on the first island) is ideal?

I dont mind if it's $50,000 because I should be able to get an extra $10,000 easily so any suggestions?

Spank you.

EDIT | It's a shame, I would've been $30,000 richer if I hadn't bought Zero's shop...
Thu 04/11/04 at 21:58
Regular
"And some more !"
well there is a really nice one near the beach right at the beggining of san fiero at the bottom and it costs 40k so its perfect and really good double garage and really swanky. worth it. dont worry bout cash as soon as u do wu zi mission u get bout 15 k each.
Thu 04/11/04 at 10:24
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I didn't see your post before mine Bullett, I too haven't really wasted my money buying anything apart from food, clothes and haircuts, upto the point where I did the 24/7 mission I had only accumulated about $7,000 .. never buy guns, haven't tarted up any cars apart from the Ceasar dance bounce mission.

Now that I've got the 24/7 property and can earn $2000 per day I can see how the money will start to roll in :)
Thu 04/11/04 at 10:01
Regular
That's just it. You also start earning money when you unlock the gang territory part of the game. It's quite easy to rack up loads of $
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
What is the point in using cheats when the game has only just come out?

I'd rather play the game properly before I start cheating .... that way at least I know I've worked for it, especially money wise.

I did the 24/7 shop mission last night, completed that and now own that property which has enabled me to buy 2 properties so far and I've now got $8,000 left which I'm quite happy with and if I need more then I'll work for it.
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:50
Regular
No, just haven't wasted my money on properties ar weapons. I've stolen everything I own
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:48
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I have well over a million and I'm not as far as you :S

Possibly becasue you used the money cheat? :P
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:35
Regular
You only have $40,000? I have well over a million and I'm not as far as you :S
Thu 04/11/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Have you tried driving around all of the first islands houses for sale checking them out? They're marked on the map with a green house (not sure why I'm telling you that as your further ahead than me).
Wed 03/11/04 at 19:34
Regular
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
>
> EDIT | It's a shame, I would've been $30,000 richer if I hadn't
> bought Zero's shop...

I'm pretty sure you have to buy his shop though
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've unlocked the first big island (Los Santos and San Fierro) and i've got about $40,000.

I want to get a Safe House and it HAS to have a garage, so could you tell me what Safehouse (on the first island) is ideal?

I dont mind if it's $50,000 because I should be able to get an extra $10,000 easily so any suggestions?

Spank you.

EDIT | It's a shame, I would've been $30,000 richer if I hadn't bought Zero's shop...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.