GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"local teams...come and praise....top 3 of season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 13:54
Regular
Welcome, id just like to say although we ended up badly my local team southend have been a joy to watch but my top 3 players for us must be:

1- adam barret strong at the back - got goals too - great partnership with spencor prior - in league 2 team of year
2- freddy eastwood- bought from grays hes got over 20 goals this seson and has been a revolution this year - so comfortable on the ball its amazing
3- kevin maher- another solid season for captin fantastic in the center- loyal player to the club

WHOS UR LOCAL TEAMS TOP 3 OF THE SEASON????????
Thu 19/05/05 at 13:54
Regular
Welcome, id just like to say although we ended up badly my local team southend have been a joy to watch but my top 3 players for us must be:

1- adam barret strong at the back - got goals too - great partnership with spencor prior - in league 2 team of year
2- freddy eastwood- bought from grays hes got over 20 goals this seson and has been a revolution this year - so comfortable on the ball its amazing
3- kevin maher- another solid season for captin fantastic in the center- loyal player to the club

WHOS UR LOCAL TEAMS TOP 3 OF THE SEASON????????
Thu 19/05/05 at 20:27
Regular
"es argh"
Being from the Midlands I can safely say every team here is crap.

Although Hucknall Town, my local team, are in the FA Trophy or whatever. I think it's on Sky on sunday.
Thu 19/05/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Barnet is my 'local team'.

I don't need to tell you how well they're doing.

A mate got me one of their wrist bands t'other day, so I've been wearing that even though I don't support them.

My favourite 'local team' are Yeovil, where my Gran lives, they're my local team on her behalf.

So yeh, both my 'local teams' are pretty damned good :D
Thu 19/05/05 at 21:18
Regular
"0228"
Badgerman wrote:
> Being from the Midlands I can safely say every team here is crap.

How dare you. We have Wolves, Leicester, Walsall... ok, point accepted.
Thu 19/05/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Colourless"
Graz
Nicky Bailey
Dean Sinclair
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:27
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
I take it no one on this boards local team is man u, but more than half support that team
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Ha, good point that man.

My local team are Palace.

1. AJ

2. Fitz Hall

3. Gonzalo Sorondo.
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:42
Rangers:

Dado Prso
Barry Ferguson
Fernando Ricksen

I just did them in that order because they increase in length of name, I've no idea in what order they'd come, really. Marvin Andrews has been superb this year as well.

About Novo - lots of goals, but frankly shocking inconsistency, and fairly poor finishing - he should have scored a LOT more than he actually did.
Thu 19/05/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Colourless"
Time_Warp wrote:
> My local team are Palace.
>
> 1. AJ
>
> 2. Fitz Hall
>
> 3. Gonzalo Sorondo.

Kiraly SURELY.
Thu 19/05/05 at 23:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Michael Hughes!!!11!1!11

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.