GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on SSX"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 21:48
Regular
Please help me! If anyone has completed Moby's trick book, can they tell me how to do a full on? Every time I try I do a mindless 900, which seems to have the same rotations, so I don't know what to do! Help!
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:19
Regular
Just go to the untracked course, (the fourth major jump is huge) or Tokyo Megaplex. The five grab trick is easy then.
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:31
I didn't use the wrong type of board, it was a BX for Moby. Anyway, it doesn't make any difference for spins. And yes, that 5 grab trick is the only other one I havent done
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:41
Regular
From the preview i have read there will be more racers, changes to the exsisting courses with more shortcuts and better tricks including ones were the riders is seperate from the board which i assume will be more difficult to perform. In all it sounds like it is going to be amazing and hopefully out this year.
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:25
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I don't think it'll be harder but it will be HUGE!
Wed 30/05/01 at 11:17
Regular
I never noticed that on Moby. It happened on Hiro, but only if I used the wrong board like you said, but it never happened to me with Moby.

Will SSX tricky / SSX DVD or whatever its called be more difficult? That was the only let down in SSX, it became too easy after a while.
Wed 30/05/01 at 11:10
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> I don`t remember having any problem with Moby`s trick book, so I
> guess I must have got the right board to start off with. I do
> remember one difficult trick though, the one with 5 grabs to do in a
> single jump. It was just too time consuming.

On Moby especially but a combination or trick on the freestyle board will not be the one required for the trick book but rather you have to use the BX or alpine board. I trying to remember which but i think for example L2 + R2 is a flying squirel on one board but is something different on another.
Wed 30/05/01 at 09:53
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the

I WILL get my the's right next time!

:D
Wed 30/05/01 at 09:52
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
That is teh only downer to teh gave I'd say!
Wed 30/05/01 at 09:26
Regular
I don`t remember having any problem with Moby`s trick book, so I guess I must have got the right board to start off with. I do remember one difficult trick though, the one with 5 grabs to do in a single jump. It was just too time consuming.

I`d like to know what is so special about getting a blue ring around each character for going to all the trouble to complete all the trick books. For the easier tricks you get new outfits, but once you`ve done the hard ones, you only get a blue ring. Why?
Wed 30/05/01 at 08:25
Regular
You have to be careful with Moby and Hiro, different boards have different effects on the tricks you perform, try a different board.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.