GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life is unfair"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/05/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Whilst I was passed out on my bathroom floor after I had been attacked by a hundred deadly plagues my best friend was shacked up in a room shagging a Norwegian girl.
Thu 19/05/05 at 23:26
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
On the subject of life being unfair...

Ive managed to upset the girl that i really really like by "refusing her offer" - probably something thats never ever happened to her;

She finally succumbed to my charm (of sorts) and asked me round to hers to do the honours... but alas that night I managed to get an equally good looking American stalker who just wouldn't leave me alone so basically I ended up waking up kicking myself muchly for being in the wrong bed... (thats the hugely abbreviatd version)... dang. American girls rock though.

Minor set back to say the least.
Thu 19/05/05 at 18:27
Regular
"king"
Tell me about it...
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The Black Death probably didn't spread through rats or fleas.

Though, the number of arguments is massive.
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
"..."
Umm yeah, that was 'intersting'.

*gouges his own eyes out*
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Lord Funk wrote:
> You can actually catch the Plague if you venture off the beaten track
> into parts of the Colorado and Amazon deserts
>
> The rats there still have fleas which carry the Plague

Didn't know that. Did a little looking.

"For millions of years, there has been a reservoir of Yersinia pestis living as a permanently settled parasite - passed back and forth among fleas and rodents in warm, moist nests - in the wild rodent colonies of China, India, the southern part of the Soviet Union and the western United States. Probably there will always be such reservoirs - ready to be stirred up by sudden climatic change or ecological disaster. Even last year, four authentic cases of bubonic plague were confirmed in New Mexico and Arizona. Limited outbreaks and some fatalities have occurred in the United States for years, in fact, but the disease doesn't spread, partly for reasons we don't understand, partly because patients can now be treated with antibiotics."

[URL]http://www.occ.cccd.edu/~maestra/music/page25.html[/URL]
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:20
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
When you say Norwegian girl, do you mean blow up Norwegian girl?
Thu 19/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"8==="
Isn't it good?

Norwegian wood.
Wed 18/05/05 at 21:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Had she passed out too?
Wed 18/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Selected"
yeh m8 lol

dude ur fat
Wed 18/05/05 at 21:43
Regular
miklar m8, are you related to the marklar?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.