GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Master Sexay is Fired"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 21:16
Regular
On the way to Canada Grandmaster Sexay was caught with drugs and has been fired from the WWF which is a pity as i am a HUGE Too Cool fan.
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:16
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
On the way to Canada Grandmaster Sexay was caught with drugs and has been fired from the WWF which is a pity as i am a HUGE Too Cool fan.
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:18
i knew he was fired but didnt know about the drugs.he was trying to act cool with them, a bit too cool i would say
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:50
Drugs are bad people. Jake Roberts, or Jake The Snake as we all know him, went on drugs and is in a right mess now.
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:51
Road dogg Jesse James also got the sack from having a drugs habit, but is supposed to be off them now and trying to climb back up the ladder to hopefully come back to the WWF.
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:58
KlNG T wrote:
> Drugs are bad people

how many times have we all heard that?
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:02
Yeah, many times, but if people started taking that in, the phrase DRUGS ARE BAD!!! Then maybe these low life drug takers wont exist. We all live in hope, but if they want to be sad enough, and low enough to take em, let them!

I know that sounds a bit harsh but I've had friends turn to drugs and they don't want help. So stuff em.
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:04
u ever tried drugs?
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:14
No, and do you know why? Because its common sense not do do anything so stupid.

I don't smoke and drink either? Before you ask why...

I don't smoke because I'd rather NOT get cancer and have a short life. I don't drink because it rots your brain cells and I'd rather play video games and know what I'm doing.
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:58
not that u care but
"I don't drink because it rots your brain cells and I'd rather play video games and know what I'm doing."
is pretty cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.