GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars: The Clone Wars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/05/05 at 16:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Very enjoyable cartoon series bridging the gap between episodes II & III, I highly recommend catching it on DVD or finding it on a torrent somewhere. You actually get a chance to see the Jedi doing what they do best; taking names and kickin' ass. Highlights include Kit Fisto going mental underwater, Mace Windu taking out a whole army of droids and the first appearance of General Grevious in action. The style of animation is pretty cool, it's done by the same guy who did Samurai Jack, Genndy Tartovsky.

Go seek.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Excellent"
My brother has got this and has not stopped watching it and its starting to ANNOY me
Thu 19/05/05 at 15:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's a cartoon.
About a film that plays like watching a videogame.
Wed 18/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
I read great reviews about it.

Shall get it someday.
Wed 18/05/05 at 21:24
Regular
Samurai Jack sucks ass though.
Wed 18/05/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> Please don't hate me.

:^)

I don't hate anyone. Except God. But he doesn't exist. Or something.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Please don't hate me.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You're in a wheelchair, not chains.

EDIT: I'm sure if you accidentally kicked out and rendered the kid unconscious, thus allowing you to change the channel, you could have put it down to something or other. And it would make you a hero to all us people who grew up with The Deacon of Disability.
Wed 18/05/05 at 17:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I've been watching them on Toonami but I was forced to by a ten year-old kid ... honest!
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I'll watch the movie, but never thought the animation style of these suited the material. *shrug* IMHO.
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You hit your head?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.