GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Argh, it's like being 15 again."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/05/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
For some reason I've come over with an awesomely bad rash of spots. Not your average whitehead, but the large red lumpy ones that you'd normally associate with a burns victim. Having flashbacks to my school days when I was such a moon-face that people used to ask me what was wrong with me.

Ask Snuggly if you don't believe how bad my face was (although I didn't allow him a long term stay in my presence until sixth form, when it had started to clear) - a face like crazy paving I had, says I, yarrrr.
Fri 20/05/05 at 16:10
"period drama"
If I ever used any spot-removing stuff on my face, it just made it worse.
Just plain water and I never had any spot problems.

I just got excessively hairy instead.
Nice one, puberty.
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Sweet Tooth wrote:
> Drink lot`s of water

Yep, I'll agree with this, even though I have nothing to base it on.

I usually only have 2 or 3 spots on my face (although that one on my chin is STILL there) but I had this massive problem at the beginning of this term where my face around my jawline became really, really greasy. It was so minging, I was really paranoid, I'd wash and it would just come back within an hour.

Never had anything like that before but I just drank loads of water and it went. Try and make a habit of drinking 4 or so pints a day. Even if you're not really thirsty just drink one, always have a drink on your desk. You'll go to the toilet more but the spots and grease will go.
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:05
Regular
"long time"
Drink lot`s of water , and don`t use any sort of soap on your face :)

Well it works for me !
Thu 19/05/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
One thing that is wierd.. More and more people are getting spots later on in life. I never had them when i was younger (thankfully) However get the odd dozen.. now and again..

Guess its payback or something..
Thu 19/05/05 at 21:50
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Eat it.
Wed 18/05/05 at 21:48
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm sexy unlike you geeks.

I'm not a geek. Now shut up before I poke you with my pocket protector.
Wed 18/05/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Flock wrote:
> Just as a reminder there has been a rash (Yeah i know) of cases of
> mumps in 18-24's i remember hearing very recently.

mumps swells your face though
Wed 18/05/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm sexy unlike you geeks.
Wed 18/05/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just as a reminder there has been a rash (Yeah i know) of cases of mumps in 18-24's i remember hearing very recently.
Wed 18/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ive had it worse lately than I ever did in my teens, at least I know whats causing it with me though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.