GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chasing the train on motobike, HELP!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I've tried this loads of times and can't do it.

The BS mision where your riding the bike along next to the train and Big SMoke is shhoting at them.

Any advise please?

BTW will this mission open up the other areas
Thu 04/11/04 at 21:27
Very, very easy, they were dead before I was in the tunnel.

You just need to be the right distance away.
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:13
"period drama"
Er ... no, that's a pish mission.
Just drive next to the train and let him do the shooting.

You should be able to finish before you get out of the tunnel and need to go up on all those ramps and shiz.
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It does take a bit of time before the gangsters die, mainly because Big Smoke can't shoot for s**t. Make sure you stay alongside the carriage with the gangsters on it, and make sure you avoid oncoming trains, Big Smoke will let you know when to move if you listen to him. After that mission you'll have to do another two or three before you unlock San Fierro, it takes 22 missions I think.
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:09
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Try and keep up with the train but stay as far away from the carriage as possible. Gives him a better shot.
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:01
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I do keep up and Big Smoke is shooting at them all the time, they just take ages to die!!!
Thu 04/11/04 at 20:00
Regular
just keep up to the train
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I've tried this loads of times and can't do it.

The BS mision where your riding the bike along next to the train and Big SMoke is shhoting at them.

Any advise please?

BTW will this mission open up the other areas

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.