GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maniche, get it together"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
Dinamo Moscow? The 2nd best team in Moscow? 10th in the Russian League?

Maniche - you chose these losers over the French champions Lyon? You're a disgrace, my friend.

16 million euros, though. Where'd those Commie losers get that much? Ruskie Chelsea man owns CSKA Moscow, I thought

"Ve have kidnapppped hees mother" - could've happened.

I mourn for Maniche. He's a warm-weather type. There's a chance he might die.
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:00
Regular
They actually signed Maniche, Costinha and Giourkas Seitaridis all from Porto...how do they have the money? And that's most of the champions league stars gone from Porto now.
Wed 18/05/05 at 04:58
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Rosicky's better anyway ;D
Wed 18/05/05 at 00:18
Regular
Must be paying him some stupidily high wages.
Tue 17/05/05 at 22:52
Regular
"not dead"
Didn't tthey sign Costhina (spelt that wrong!) at the same time? Weirdest signings EVAR!1
Tue 17/05/05 at 18:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Right now they're actually the 5th best team in Moscow out of 6 in the Russian Premier division.

Behind Torpedo Moscow, Spartak Moscow, FC Moscow and Lokomotiv Moscow.

Then CSKA Moscow are 6th, but they have a load of games in hand due to their league matches being called off to allow them time to prepare for their UEFA Cup matches.

So there's a strong chance that within a few weeks they'll be 6th best team in that city alone. :-)
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:11
Regular
Indeed...I was very dissapointed when I found out he moved there...with so many clubs that wanted him he picked those lot? Pffft.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:49
Regular
Dinamo Moscow? The 2nd best team in Moscow? 10th in the Russian League?

Maniche - you chose these losers over the French champions Lyon? You're a disgrace, my friend.

16 million euros, though. Where'd those Commie losers get that much? Ruskie Chelsea man owns CSKA Moscow, I thought

"Ve have kidnapppped hees mother" - could've happened.

I mourn for Maniche. He's a warm-weather type. There's a chance he might die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.