GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox is the new Dreamcast?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 10:02
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Any1 thinking that? When 2D games appear on the system they're arcade perfect. There're tons of them too. Metal Slug 3 (arcade perfect unlike the PS2 version), Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (Perfect version, and comes with a flawless copy of SFIII), Capcom Vs SNK 2, King of Fighters 00/01 (coming soon), Capcom fighting Jam (coming doon), Guilty Gear X2, plus many more. The quality of the ports/translations/games are very good. Just reminds me of the Dreamcast.

I've still got two dozen DC games to this day, and it'll be good if some publisher published a DC emulator for the Xbox.
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
WickedWare wrote:
> Any1 thinking that? When 2D games appear on the system they're arcade
> perfect. There're tons of them too. Metal Slug 3 (arcade perfect
> unlike the PS2 version), Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
> (Perfect version, and comes with a flawless copy of SFIII), Capcom Vs
> SNK 2, King of Fighters 00/01 (coming soon), Capcom fighting Jam
> (coming doon), Guilty Gear X2, plus many more. The quality of the
> ports/translations/games are very good. Just reminds me of the
> Dreamcast.
>
> I've still got two dozen DC games to this day, and it'll be good if
> some publisher published a DC emulator for the Xbox.

You dnt pay 4 da games then just comin say crap news!
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Windows made the Xbox?
>
> That's one heck of a clever operating system

Microsoft.
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:08
Regular
Windows made the Xbox?

That's one heck of a clever operating system.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Elfin U Adiele wrote:
> The DC owned behatch.

Xbox Maker:Windows
Dreamcast:Sega

There is no way dc is da next xbox!
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:54
Regular
The DC owned behatch.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Dreamcast never!
Tue 17/05/05 at 10:02
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Any1 thinking that? When 2D games appear on the system they're arcade perfect. There're tons of them too. Metal Slug 3 (arcade perfect unlike the PS2 version), Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (Perfect version, and comes with a flawless copy of SFIII), Capcom Vs SNK 2, King of Fighters 00/01 (coming soon), Capcom fighting Jam (coming doon), Guilty Gear X2, plus many more. The quality of the ports/translations/games are very good. Just reminds me of the Dreamcast.

I've still got two dozen DC games to this day, and it'll be good if some publisher published a DC emulator for the Xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.