GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F- ZERO maximum velocity"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 19:58
Regular
Before F-Zero X for Nintendo 64, the original F-Zero pushed the speed envelope to the extreme on the Super NES. These screen shots of F-Zero for the GBA, plus hot new ones fresh from Japan, promise more of the breakneck action that made the earlier games must-haves for speed freaks. F-Zero: Maximum Velocity is scheduled to be released June 11, the same date that the Game Boy Advance hits U.S. store shelves.

Game Boy Advance flexes its 32-bit processing muscle with this blazingly fast racing game, and the use of Game Boy Advance's L and R Buttons produces perfect racing control. If you're accustomed to the F-Zero racing series, get ready for more of the intense speed you're used to. If you've never played an F-Zero game before, prepare to feel the
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:56
I have to hand it to you, I mean the info you give is very good. But why not do what I do, and others do, and bring it to us in your own words. It'd be much better to read.
Wed 30/05/01 at 10:56
so what just giving some information on a good game
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:06
"Uzi Lover"
The time took over that was outstanding

Three cheers for Mr.Letstryandwingameadaybycopyingandpasting
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:00
lol
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:42
Regular
""
"Darn good indeed"
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:11
Gotta say it, that's a darn good copy and paste you have there.
Tue 29/05/01 at 19:58
Before F-Zero X for Nintendo 64, the original F-Zero pushed the speed envelope to the extreme on the Super NES. These screen shots of F-Zero for the GBA, plus hot new ones fresh from Japan, promise more of the breakneck action that made the earlier games must-haves for speed freaks. F-Zero: Maximum Velocity is scheduled to be released June 11, the same date that the Game Boy Advance hits U.S. store shelves.

Game Boy Advance flexes its 32-bit processing muscle with this blazingly fast racing game, and the use of Game Boy Advance's L and R Buttons produces perfect racing control. If you're accustomed to the F-Zero racing series, get ready for more of the intense speed you're used to. If you've never played an F-Zero game before, prepare to feel the

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.