GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Episode III"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Has anyone bought that Star Wars episode 3 game ? I'm wondering what its like and I've seen ads on tv for it. Interested in getting it, but it'd be nice to have any warnings in advance if its poo. ;-)
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Star Wars Lego is pretty fun. :-) If you can get through the whole expression on peoples faces as you go through town insisting its for your kid/nephew, etc, its a good laugh to play.

Its really a platform/hack and slash game. What makes it fun is the way everythings made of Lego and it has that quirky part to it. Explosions with lego pieces are cool and seeing legomen swinging lightsabers around is a laugh.

Plus never underestimate just how cool it is to see the likes of Darth Maul and Jango Fett in lego form. Couldn't help but laugh through the whole 2 on 1 fight against Darth Maul because its so funny to see this little midget version in a hood running around - you just can't take it seriously. ;-)

By the end of it, you just really want a version based on episodes IV, V and VI to come out, cause you're left thinking of cool moments in those films that would be so cool to play through in lego form. Hoth, Endor and the Death Star trench run to name a few.

I had that same feeling when I beat Republic Commando. Couldn't help but think of playing as a Stormtrooper through the other films battles. That would be so cool !
Anyway, Star Wars Lego is at least worth a rent. Its a game thats supposed to end up being crap, but then turns out to be a surprise hit. The camera angle in the game can be a complete git which could have easily been dealt with cause of the simple controls (just add it to the right analogue and let the player move it). But other than that its pretty sound. :-)
Tue 17/05/05 at 10:08
Regular
"BOSE"
Episode III game rocks, I've got it. It looks, plays etc like Obi-Wan should of. You can't beat cutting through droids like butter! What do you do in Lego Star Wars?
Tue 17/05/05 at 07:01
Regular
My friend told me that the game you speak of has offended his Xbox and is taking it back to the shop asap.
Tue 17/05/05 at 03:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be back on Tuesday next week. My cousin has been telling me about how much he loves Forza. I'll see how the funds are going when I get back cause I might be doing a trade in for the Star Wars game. See how it goes I guess.

Oh and Star Wars Lego is cool ! Gotta get back to that ! ;-)
Mon 16/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Touched!"
You back in the UK anytime soon Savatt? I've got it and finished it if you want it for a good price. Otherwise I'll ebay it. It's not a bad game at all and duels are fun but I've got Forza and 4-5 other games to spend my time on now.
Mon 16/05/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Ow Yer"
I got it today and i realy like it one of the best star wars games of played, theres alot more thinking in battles than just wanging(lol thats sounds kool) your saber around.
Mon 16/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Has anyone bought that Star Wars episode 3 game ? I'm wondering what its like and I've seen ads on tv for it. Interested in getting it, but it'd be nice to have any warnings in advance if its poo. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.