GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuck : "Life's a Beach"... HELP!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 00:51
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
I'm getting seriously annoyed with this mission. It's fairly early on in the game - basically you drive from one of the fast food restaurants on a mission from OG Loc to steal a stereo.

It says to get to the beach party - fine.
Go and talk to the DJ - fine.

...but there's no way noticeable to steal a stereo, and I've tried constantly mixing my +/- responses to see if there's a certain combination.

Very stuck, this mission is getting to me =P
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:53
"Genius!"
l3L00D Ki115WiTCH wrote:
> nickdagamemaster wrote:
> I actually found the lifes a beach misson much harder than the
> catalinas and ceaser races.
>
> ...y? is it b kuz of the bust-a-move...err...umm...what is it...oo
> DDR style dance stuff?? or the chase...
> i hope its just the DDR...

Err.. yes i totally agree!
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:55
"STiLL <3 u"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> I actually found the lifes a beach misson much harder than the
> catalinas and ceaser races.

...y? is it b kuz of the bust-a-move...err...umm...what is it...oo DDR style dance stuff?? or the chase...
i hope its just the DDR...
Thu 18/11/04 at 16:26
"Genius!"
I actually found the lifes a beach misson much harder than the catalinas and ceaser races.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:22
"STiLL <3 u"
and if you kant figure those easy missions out... i dont now how you are going to beat the game............
..:::CrazyD:::...
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:21
"STiLL <3 u"
Im up to that hippie hick guy who works fo C.R.A.S.H. too..but im doing bank jobs w Catilina... and that race w cesar...which i beat w a RaNGER...
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:14
"period drama"
Cynical, I presume you mean.
Yes I was - and correct in my relucatance to be impressed.
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Tagline"
Me? Im on the second island. I am doin the one for C.R.A.S.H. cant remember the name. the one where you follow the train. FFF werent u a sinatic about this game before it came out?
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:51
"period drama"
Good luck with the rest of the game. Looks like you're gonna need it.
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Tagline"
They didnt chase me in the cars, they shot but then they stayed on the beach.
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
Do it slowly, not fast just tap lightly and not fast. You also have to steal the sound van and everyone chases with MP5 in remingtons and other fast cars.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.